008

MAGGIE AND ANGELINA SAT IN THE MCLAREN GARAGE WHILE THE BOYS HAD THEIR FIRST FREE PRACTICE SESSION

The girls weren't really paying attention to the cars, but instead were talking to Pato O'ward the Mclaren reserve driver.

"So you're telling me you're a Subway Surfers champion?" The Mexican asked Maggie after she explained that on their flight to Hungary she had formed an obsession with the game, leaving her in 3rd place for the gold medal.

"Precisely." She replied nodding her head.

"Okayyy." He answered still not really getting it.

"We should get dinner tonight." Angelina suggested.

"Me too!?" Pato said excited to be included.

"Of course." Maggie said, often missing the boy as she never really went to any races.

"I'm so happy you guys are here." Pato said practically reading her mind.

"Us too." Angelina replied for her and Maggie.

As the free practice session roared on in the background, Maggie and Angelina occasionally glanced at the screens displaying the on-track action, not really understanding much about the technicalities but appreciating the excitement in the air.

After a while, as the session came to an end, the boys joined them in the garage, sweaty and exhilarated from their time on the track.

"How was it, guys?" Maggie asked, looking at Lando and Oscar's flushed faces.

"Amazing, as always!" Lando replied, wiping his forehead.

Oscar and him stood in front of the seated group with their drivers suits handing from their hips.

Oscar's eyes met Maggie's as the rest of the group spoke about the free practice, with Pato trying to explain to Lando and Oscar how Maggie was a Subway Surfers champion.

There was an unspoken spark between Oscar and Maggie as Pato continued to speak. Angelina, ever perceptive, noticed the subtle tension and decided to give them some space.

"Hey, why don't we grab some drinks?" Angelina suggested with a mischievous smile, sensing the chemistry between Oscar and Maggie.

Lando and Pato agreed, and as they dispersed, Oscar found himself alone with Maggie. The racing atmosphere around them added to the charged energy between the two.