007

"WE'RE GOING TO BUDAPEST," MAGGIE DECIDED

"Looks like someone's changed their mind." Angelina said wiggling her eyebrows at the Australian.

Angelina was eating breakfast on balcony while Maggie stood in the doorway between the living room and outside area, her arms crossed as she leaned against the doorframe.

"Just pack your stupid bags. We're leaving tomorrow." Maggie said and closed the door behind her, a smile gracing her lips. She was excited to go to Hungary. She loved travelling and was maybe a tiny bit happy to see the one and only Oscar Piastri.

little lando norris

magdog
hey

little lando norris
hey...

magdog
what would you do if angelina and i decided to come to the budapest gp?

little lando norris
scream and shout and do a little happy dance

magdog
feel free to then 😁

little lando norris
attachment: 1 video

magdog
we're coming tomorrow. i know you have media but we'll come and see you after

little lando norris
this decision wouldn't be because of a certain boy would it???

magdog
idk what ur talking about

little lando norris
okay keep on denying. don't think ur slick tho missy

magdog
🙄
read 9:16am

Maggie sat on the floor of her room with a black suitcase in front of her. The case was empty and piles of clothes surrounded her. She was stuck. What on earth do I bring? she thought.

"You okay there?" Angelina asked peeking her head into Maggie's room.

"Why is packing so hard?" she complained, hanging her head in defeat.

"Cmon darl, I'll help you." Angelina said picking up clothes from the piles, inspecting them, and then either putting them in the suitcase or back onto the pile. "Are you nervous to see Oscar?"

Maggie sighed, "A little," she admitted.

"Don't be. Think about how much fun you guys had at your birthday party the other night." Angelina reminded her. "Just cheer him on and have a good time. Don't worry."