021

MAGGIE AND SELINA SAT IN THE MCLAREN GARAGE while Lando and Oscar debriefed with the team before the race

Angelina was still in Mexico with them, but sat in the Alpha Tauri garage in support of Daniel. The two were still figuring their relationship out and Angelina decided to spend the rest of the weekend with the Australian.

Maggie and Selina sat in a bit of awkward silence, with Maggie staring ahead, watching Lando converse with the engineers, trying her hardest to avoid looking at Oscar after last nights events. Selina however sat across from the girl, invested in her phone awaiting the start of the race.

"I never dated him you know." Maggie blurted out to the blonde.

"Excuse me?" Selina replied only having half heard the girl.

"Oscar. We never dated." Maggie explained.

"Oh." She said, a little surprised by the outburst, "I didn't really know how far things had gone. Oscar refuses to talk about it."

"Well disclaimer we did sleep together but I ran away. So there was never a relationship or anything." Maggie replied, trying to be open with the girl.

"Thanks for telling me." Selina said appreciatively.

"No problem." Maggie said nodding her head.

Selina returned to her phone and Maggie's eyes zoned out on the track.

"You don't still like him, do you?" Selina suddenly asked.

"What!?" Maggie said, face going a little red, like she had been caught doing something wrong. "No way. We're just becoming friends again."

"Oh okay." Selina said, a little sceptical of the girls answer.

The girls returned to their silence until Oscar joined them at the table.

"We're gonna go on track now." He said, standing behind Selina and wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Okay. Good luck baby." Selina said and gave him what Maggie assumed was a kiss, but she looked say before she saw it.

"Bye Mags." Oscar said.

Maggie flickered her eyes back to the couple to see a wide grin on Oscar's face.

"Good luck." She said.

He gave Selina a kiss on her head and walked over to his car.

"Do I get a good luck kiss too?" Lando said walking over to the girls.

"Not from me." Maggie said, a disgusted look on her face.

"Rude." Lando said, slightly offended.

"Good luck Lando." Selina smiled at the Brit. He muttered a small thanks and returned his attention back to the Australian.