012

WITH THE RACE WEEKEND IN SPA OVER, there was about 4 weeks until the one in the Netherlands

It was the first week in August and Max Verstappen had invited all the drivers and their friends along for a weekend on his yacht.

Maggie had convinced Angelina to come for the weekend, but the Brit would head back to London after the short break with Maggie continuing her travels with the McLaren boys.

Maggie had messaged Lando prior to them boarding the boat asking who would join them. The crew involved Maggie, Angelina, Oscar, Lando, Pato, George, Alex, Daniel, Logan, Carlos, Charles, and their respective partners.

Maggie was so excited to catch up with Lily and Carmen as she was the closest to them out of all the drivers girlfriends.

"I love feeling rich for the weekend," Angelina said boarding the yacht, sunglasses on her face and suitcase in hand.

Maggie walked beside her sporting a similar look and laughed at the girls statement.

"Hey you guys." Max said as they reached him, "Feel free to put your bags in any room that's not taken." He pointed to the back of the boat as that was where the rooms were.

"Okay cool. Thanks for having us." Maggie said.

"No problem." He smiled and walked back to the outside area where majority of the drivers were hanging out.

"This is so cute. Two singles just for us!" Angelina said, mock surprise on her face.

Maggie shook her head at her friend's antics and placed her suitcase in front of one of the beds. She then left the room and headed to where the noise was coming from.

Music played on the deck with different alcoholic drinks placed on every surface. It was about midday and it was the perfect weather for a swim.

"Hey Mags." Lando said wrapping an arm around gel he girls shoulders. He was stood with George, Alex and Oscar.

"Happy to have a break from racing for a bit?" She asked the boys.

"Yeah I need my relaxation time." George teased.

Maggie rolled her eyes at his joke.

"Well, looks like everyone's here now. So let's go!" Max announced.

The yacht then deported from the harbour and the group were on their way.

After a few moments of greeting everyone and catching up with them, Maggie decided it was hot enough for her to swim.

The yacht had been anchored in place, so Maggie took the summer dress she as wearing off and jumped into the ocean.

She could hear the cheers as she fell through the air and then the splash of water filled her ears as she went under.