025

TODAY WAS FREE PRACTICE SO MAGGIE DECIDED TO STAY IN AND TALK TO ANGELINA

The two girls were FaceTiming and Maggie couldn't help but spill her thoughts and feelings to her best friend.

"Yeah and then when we were playing twister our faces were just so close and the eye contact was so intense. I just wanna tell him so badly how much I like him but I know he's with Selina, so I can't." Maggie explained to Angelina as she laid on her bed.

"Just tell him. Do it tonight. You said that Selina has that special dinner with her execs and stuff so just go to his door and tell him. Worst case scenario, you guys just stay friends and you will eventually get over him." Angelina replied.

"Maybe..." Maggie replied still unconvinced.

"What's the time there?" Angelina asked. Maggie could see through the screen that she was getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"Ummmm," Maggie checked the time on her phone, "8:30pm."

"Go now. Selina is surely out. Just go tell him and then have a good nights sleep." Angelina continued to convince the Aussie.

"Okay. I will." Maggie replied with newfound confidence. It was now or never.

She waved goodbye to the Brit and closed her laptop.

As she walked to her hotel room door and swung it open she saw Selina standing on the other side. She had mascara running down her face, obviously sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to go." Selina explained.

Maggie pulled her into the room, her plan clearly ruined now, but was sympathetic either way.

"What happened?" Maggie asked seriously, sitting next to the girl on her bed.

"I broke up with Oscar." She said.

Maggie was shocked. Only a day ago she thought the two were stronger than ever. She couldn't possibly understand what made Selina break up with the boy.

"Oh Selina, I'm so sorry. You can tell me what happened if you want." Maggie offered.

So Selina explained the events to Maggie starting with her and Oscar relaxing in their hotel room, only a few doors down from her own.

"Oscar, we need to talk," Selina began, her voice a delicate blend of hesitation and resolve. She laid on Oscar's chest on the couch while he scrolled through Instagram in his phone.

Oscar, sensing the gravity in her tone of voice, nodded, his eyes searching hers for clues about the impending conversation. "Sure, what's on your mind?" He said putting his phone down and focusing his full attention on his girlfriend.

Selina took a deep breath, her heart pounding with the weight of her revelation. "I... I think we should break up."

The words hung in the air, a heavy silence settling over them as Oscar processed the unexpected turn of events. His expression shifted from anticipation to bewilderment. "What? Why?"