𝟬𝟬𝟮 | 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

A/N: Rah

~~~

⋆ ★

⋆ ★

"Guys! Someday I will go to Elbaf, the village of warriors!" Usopp exclaimed in excitement, and after he said that he began prancing around, connecting arms with the equally as excited Luffy.

This scene affectively made me laugh, but that's also when I heard Nami lean back against the mast of the Merry, seemingly exhausted. "I'm suddenly exhausted after everything that's happened..." She said she was tired, even though it was strange since she was sweating.

"Nami?" I kneeled down next to her, noticing her tired form. "You don't look too good, what's going on?" I asked, pressing my hand to her forehead the same way a doctor would.

"I'm alright, [Name]." She muttered, and weakly smiled up at me. "Just need some rest, I guess. Can you watch this compass for me?" A Log Pose was handed out to me, and I gladly took it in place of the navigator.

"If you say so!" I wiped the several beads of dripping sweat from her face. "Hey, is it really true that Vivi is a princess, and that her kingdom goes by the name printed on the top of this Log Pose?"

"Yeah."

"That's awesome!" My eyes sparkled, finding it cool that a princess was traveling with us. "I can't wait to see Alabasta! I've heard so much about it..."

"You'll love it," Vivi walked over and crouched down next to the two of us, her eyes focused on the passing clouds in the sky. "It's a great kingdom!"

"I bet!" I grinned, my enthusiasm seeming to brighten her mood quite a bit. That's when I heard footsteps next to our trio, Sanji making his way over with a tray of sweets.

"For you, my ladies." He leaned down, and watched as Usopp, Luffy and Karoo all inched closer to the tray of sweets while foaming at the mouth. "Yours is in the kitchen!" The cook said while irritated, and the three didn't waste any time running over there.

Sanji eventually left, and that's when I took a few of the sweets for myself. I looked back at Nami, noticing how she didn't grab any and was struggling to keep her eyes open. "I--I'm gonna... go lie down... [Name], Vivi, please keep an eye on our course for me..."

I frowned, noticing that something was wrong. "Nami, are you--"

She tried to stand up properly, before collapsing onto the ground, surprising Vivi and I. We both ran over and saw how she was breathing heavily, her face being flushed red for some reason. 

"Everyone, come here! This is bad!" Vivi shouted in order to get the whole crew's attention. "Nami has a terrible fever!"

Sanji shoved past Usopp and Luffy, his eyes being wide. "What?! Nami does?!"

I grabbed Nami's hand, noticing how it was moist from how much she was sweating. "She needs to lay down!" I exclaimed, and picked her up, bringing her into a nearby room on the Merry along with a few of the Straw Hats behind me.