𝟬𝟬𝟲 | 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗰𝗲

A/N: Fun fact -- Yoimiya is my main in Genshin! Mwehehehe

~~~

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Ah... 'M so sleepy..." I yawned, stretching my arms out and falling back on the cold sand without noticing. I quickly shot up, shivering from the temperature. "It's freezing!"

"Yeah, what's going on?! It was so hot earlier!" Nami cuddled up next to me, trying to get warm somehow. 

It was night out after a long day of nothing but traversing through the scorching desert, and saying it was cold was an understatement. I looked around, spotting Chopper who was currently trying to push Usopp away.

"Chopper!" I ran over to the reindeer, embracing him in a tight hug that made him dizzy. "So warm..."

"Yahoo!" Luffy ran over and tackled Chopper and I, making us collapse onto the ground. Usopp decided to join in on our group hug around the reindeer as well, along with Zoro who was leaning on us slightly. "Warm, right?!"

"Yeah..." Chopper hummed, finally giving into how many embraces he was trapped inside of.

~~~

After a long nights rest, it was morning now, and Luffy was out looking for strange critters. "Whoa! I found a shrimp!" He exclaimed, holding it by the... tail.

"Is it a 'desert shrimp'?" Usopp asked, getting a close look at it along with Chopper. 

"That doesn't look like a shrimp at all..." I shrugged, examining its features. My eyes suddenly widened, and I took a few steps back. "That's a scorpion, Luffy!"

"Scorpion?"

"It's small, but very poisonous! You'll die if it stings you!" Vivi chimed in, familiar with the small animal that wore a stinger on the tip of its tail.

"Oh, it's not edible? How boring." Luffy held it out to Usopp, but the sniper backed away in fear. Our captain decided to just throw it away after finding out nobody wanted it.

"I'm sorry, I should've mentioned it earlier." The princess took some steps closer to us.

I looked down at Chopper and noticed how one of his ears were twitching, along with his facial expression being serious, which was rare. 

"Chopper, what's wrong?" I asked, kneeling down next to him. He ran up to the top of a stone nearby, using it to get a better view. "Huh?"

"Sorry," The reindeer apologized for not responding earlier. "Something's coming..."

"Something? What?" Usopp questioned, confused by what he meant by that.

We all saw how the wind was getting more harsh in the distance, which even got Ace's attention, since he stood up.

"Oh? Is the wind picking up?" Ace asked, wearing a curious smirk on his face.

"Everyone! Hide behind the rocks!" Vivi ordered, but nobody budged. "A storm-- a sandstorm is coming!"