𝟬𝟬𝟳 | 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲

A/N: Yawn

~~~

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚*:・゚

Zoro, Chopper, and Luffy all got lost earlier. When they caught back up to the group, they told us that they fell underground and came face-to-face with a strange poneglyph.

Anyway, that whole matter was dealt with at this point, and we already discussed it. Now we were just traversing the desert once again, completely exhausted.

"Hey, Luffy..." Usopp spoke up, using the same old walking stick as usual. "What did your brother give you?"

"I dunno," Luffy answered, also confused. "It's just a scrap of paper."

"Lemme see that," Sanji took the paper out of Luffy's hands, getting a good look at it for himself. "...It really is just a scrap of paper. It's not even a note or anything."

"A—Are you serious?" Usopp stammered, his disappointed expression not really being visible due to the overwhelming amounts of sweat trickling down his face.

The paper in Sanji's hands got blown away by the harsh wind, making its way into Lashes mouth.

"Hey, don't eat that!" Luffy jumped towards the camel, bonking him on the head in order to get the paper back. "Sheesh..."

"If it's that important to you, Luffy, then how about we just attach it to your hat?" I suggested, and Nami's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, yeah!" Nami ran over to our captain, holding her hand out. "I can sow it to the underside of your hat ribbon, Luffy."

"Alright, here!" He handed the navigator his hat, and watched as she started to carefully sew the paper to the ribbon.

She was eventually done sewing, and handed it back to him.

"There's nothing written on it. What point is there in keeping it?" Zoro crossed his arms.

"Ace told me to keep it, so I'm keeping it!" Luffy set his hat back on his head, a serious look on his face.

"I wonder how Ace is doing..." I pondered, getting smacked on the head by Usopp in order to be knocked out of my daydreams. "Hey...!"

"Can you carry me?" Usopp immediately switched up, causing me to sweat-drop.

"What kind of logic do you have?" Zoro commented.

"Everyone, Yuba is just over those big rocks!" Vivi told us with a wide smile. "Let's make one more push to get there!"

"OKAY!" We all happily cheered in unison.

"My eyes!" I sobbed out, rubbing my eyes viciously since sand got in them again.

Vivi pat me on the shoulder comfortingly, and then pointed straight ahead. "Look, there's a light!"

"Is that Yuba?" I squinted my red eyes, seeing how Luffy did the same since the sand blocked out vision.