𝟬𝟬𝟵 | 𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁

EP

EP. 109 - 116

' LUFFY'S DEFEAT '

• ——— •

Luckily, none of us had drowned when getting washed away by that water, and instead got washed up on a random sore. I was currently trying my best to dry my clothes off, and made sure all my accessories were in-tact.

"Usopp-san, wake up!" Vivi exclaimed while stretching out the unconscious Usopp's nose, because apparently he didn't bother to swim right.

"Lemme see him," I walked over with a concerned look, and kneeled down next to Vivi and Nami. I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out a bottle of awful smelling liquid. "Alright, here we go!"

Nami and Vivi nearly gagged from the smell, and had to cover their noses. They asked me multiple times what kind of liquid that was for it to smell so horrible.

I opened up the bottle and brought it near Usopp's nose, and once he got a good whiff of it, he shot right up, gasping desperately for air.

"Sorry... I know it isn't really the most ideal thing to wake up to, but it gets the job done, at least..." I sweat-dropped.

Zoro suddenly popped up out of the water with Smoker's body in arm, and dragged him over to the shore we all were on.

"Hey now, Zoro, what are you bringing the enemy along for?!" Sanji approached the swordsman, and seemed to be on alert.

"Back off! I didn't want to. He was this close to dying, after all."

"Whatever. Let's just hurry on ahead," Sanji shrugged the situation off, and looked back at me, Nami, and Vivi. "We've lost quite a bit of time. Vivi-chan, can we still make it?"

"I don't know...!" Vivi responded while squeezing some of her clothes, the same method I used to try and dry myself off.

"Nami-san, [Name]-chan... Do you still have that perfume  I bought you in Nanohana?" Sanji asked the two of us after Vivi answered his previous question.

"I do," Nami nodded her head, and then looked my way. "[Name], do you still have yours?"

"Oh, yeah!" I glanced towards Sanji and gave him a thumbs-up. "Why are you asking though, Sanji?"

"Put some of it on." The cook ordered without hesitation.

Nami and I did as he asked and sprayed our perfume on ourselves, even though we were confused as to why Sanji wanted us to do it. Well, we found out after his eyes turned to hearts.

"IT MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD!!" Sanji exclaimed, and put his hands together dramatically.

"RORONOA!" Smoker suddenly shouted.