𝟬𝟬𝟯 | 𝗗𝗿. 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿

A/N: BOKU WA DOCTORRR TONY TONY CHOPPERRR

~~~

⋆ ★

⋆ ★

"Dalton!" One of the women of the village walked up to us, having a wide smile on her face. "I heard that you're looking for Dr. Kureha? I heard that she's in our neighboring town, Cocoaweed. right now."

"What?!" All of us said in unison, making her jump.

~~~

Once we got to Cocoaweed, we asked the people in the town where she went, only to find out she left already.

"What?! What did you say...?!" Usopp screeched, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head. "They've already left this town just a moment ago?! For crying out loud...!"

The kid we were questioning sat up on a sofa. "She healed my sickness earlier." He told us.

"Are you looking for the doctor, Dalton?" A man walked up to us. 

"We've got an urgent case. Do you know where she went?"

"If you're looking for Dr. Kureha, someone said she headed to Gyasta."

"And where's Gyasta?" I asked curiously. "I'm assuming it's another town?"

"Correct," Dalton nodded, and crossed his arms. "It's in the other direction from this town. Ice-skating is quite popular there--"

"Dalton!" A masculine voice cut him off, and when we turned our heads we saw a man covered in blood. "There you are... All the watchmen except me... were killed... Suddenly, a submarine sailboat appeared... and they killed everyone!"

"Who do you mean by 'they'? Calm down and explain."

The watchman grabbed Dalton's shoulder-plate, his grip on it tight. "Dalton, help! We're not strong enough... If we don't do anything... It's Wapol! Wapol came back!" He finished, and the surrounding audience began murmuring, their eyes all wide.

Dalton stood up, and immediately began running out of the building while carrying his weapons. Usopp looked at Vivi and I, and we ran out of the building to get on the same sleigh Dalton used to bring all of us to this town. 

"So, Wapol is here..." I narrowed my eyes. "Hopefully the townspeople manage to fight him off...!"

"I hope so too, but we have something else to worry about right now!" Usopp exclaimed in between grit teeth. "We need to get to Gyasta! Actually, is this even the right direction?"

"I'm not really sure..." Vivi sweat-dropped, and handed the map of the island over to me. "What do you think, [Name]?"

"Let me see... If this is here, and that is there..." I inspected the drawing closely, and tilted my head. Usopp and Vivi looked at me with anticipation and hope, but unfortunately I couldn't come to a conclusion. "Um... Well--"