𝟬𝟬𝟱 | 𝗘𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘂

A/N: Is there ever a time when you're on the toilet, it feels like you've been in there for about 3 minutes, but turns out it was really 30 minutes minimum?

~~~

⋆ ★

⋆ ★

While we were running through the town that resided in the country of Alabasta, hearing consistent shouts that were saying things like 'A fight between fire and smoke?!', which caught the attention of all of us.

The first thing we saw was a cyclone made of flame, mixed with smoke that seemed to heat the whole place up, which was already hot enough. My eyes couldn't help but sparkle at how rare a sight like this was, and the unusuality of it that made me admire it.

Usopp noticed the facial expression I wore, immediately knowing how I felt about this whole situation. He bonked me on the head, making me snap out of the daze I was in from the cyclone in the distance. 

"How do you find that mesmerizing, [Name]?" The sniper would sigh, slightly disappointed that I wasn't in a sort of panic from the matter, like the rest of them were, except Luffy since he was more excited than surprised at the moment.

"You don't have to hit me," I crossed my arms, huffing in irritation, which was quickly replaced by curiosity. "Luffy, did we hear you correctly? That cool guy is actually your brother...?"

"You heard right!" Luffy put his hand on his hips, speaking confidently. "His name is Ace! He's a pirate, and left the island three years before me to find the One Piece!

"Ace? I knew he was familiar...!" I pondered, remembering the name from a bounty poster I've seen before in the past. 

"You recognize him from somewhere?" Nami asked, her eyes a bit wide from my statement. "W--Well, we should head back the ship now! You can explain later!"

We all began running again, even though our captain was running backwards to think about his brother still. We came across a split road, and Vivi told us to go left. We eventually got to the shore of the country and got on the Merry, exhaling large breaths from all the running we did.

There wasn't any time wasted on preparing the ship to sail off to our next destination, which was a city known as Erumalu according to the princess on-board. While everyone was in the middle of shouting orders on what to do, we noticed how a certain obnoxious voice was... missing from the chants.

"You guys feel that, right?" I sweat-dropped, and the rest of the crew nodded. "I feel like..."

"We're missing someone? Yeah..." Usopp finished what I was about to say for me. 

"THAT IDIOT!" The whole crew said in unison, knowing that Luffy went the wrong way on our way back to the Merry.

After a while of constant thinking, we all agreed on setting sail, not wanting the risk the outcome of us getting captured by the Navy, because their battleships were docked everywhere near the town we just left. We had to hide the ship first before attempting to go rescue our captain.