Just some dudes argue

(It's a fine evening there's calmness in the air the birds are quiet and no clouds in sight the winds are nice and cool and the-OKAY GODAMNIT, White where the fuck are you?!)

{I'm right here}

(Why aren't ya stopping me?)

{Why should I?}

(Well..uh...Because I'm annoying?)

{yeah, and?}

(It's just that...Ya know!)

{What?}

(It's how we start every chapter! I'm narrating and you are mad at me and we fight because the writer thinks it's funny!)

{Well last time I had to clean up everything!}

(We are friggin 'voices, what can you possibly clean up?!)

{The brain.}

(Both of us know that our brain is so messed up even Hygieia, the god of health and cleanliness, can't do it!)

{shaddup...}

===

"NONONONO!"

{WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?}

"How do you not know what happened? You're literally squatting in my noggin!"

{Well, no one's narrating...}

"URGH!"

Yellow, it's your cue, do the thing!"

(No.)

"Why not?"

{He's just upset that I'm not upset.}

"What? I'm not even gonna ask. Yellow, just do your magic."

(I want White to apologize first.)

{FOR WHAT?}

"Come on, White, spill the beans! I don't think the readers signed up for a story where three versions of me are bickering all day. By the way, readers, don't you dare skip this part! I know the writer sucks -Hey! :(- but still, don't skip it!" (Throws in some puppy eyes and a dramatic sigh)

{Uhhhh...}

{We're not in a comic; the readers can't see you.}

(And ya ugly)

"BACK TO THE POINT."

"APOLOGIZE."

{Arghhhhh, Fine!}

{I'm sorry! Okay, Yellow?}

(No.)

{What? No?!?}

(Do it like you mean it.)

{Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Yellow. I really am...}

(Apology accepted.)

"Alright, Yellow, your turn to shine! Say something witty and annoyingly yellow."

(Oh, come on! I just accepted an apology, cut me some slack.)

"Yellow, do the thing or I swear I'll start singing 'It's a Small World' in your head on repeat."

(You wouldn't dare.)

"Try me."

(Fine. You win, Deadpool. Here's your dose of yellow wisdom: Never trust a burrito that stares back at you.)

"Deep, Yellow, really deep. Now, White, tell us a joke or something. Lighten the mood!"

{Why did the chicken join a band? Because it had the drumsticks!}