THE HELLHOUSE

Hey whoever that is reading this! This is chapter 6 and it's happening in the Hellhouse, now I based the place and the charcters from the comics and not the movie so if you didn't read the comics it's okay all you need to know that in the comics there is a guy named Patch and he is the owner of the bar and he gives the gigs and Weasel is Deadpool's arms dealer.

NOW ENJOY

===

(We find ourselves at Sister's Margaret's School For Wayward Children, also affectionately known as the Hell House. The exterior of the building appears as if it has been subjected to a perpetual storm of chaos, the paint darkened and stained over the relentless march of years. The windows, once the portals to potential escape, now sealed off by boards, add to the overall ominous ambiance. A black, cloudy sky looms overhead, casting its eerie shadow over the desolation.)

(Sooooooooooo, White...)

{What?}

(Did you like it? Like the narration, Do you have an opinion or something like is there something you don't like and we should argue about it....)

(Yellow, I know we start every chapter with an argument but like it got old}

(Wh-What do you mean it got old?...)

{We did it for five chapters now, it stopped being funny! Not that it ever was funny... I bet the readers skip this dialog.}

(WHAT, n-no! It can't be!)

{Yeahhhh....}

(NOITCANBENOOOWHYSHONO) (crys)

{WTF Writer!? What the heck am I supposed to do in this situation??}

{Uhhh, there, there Yellow?... I'm sure the readers are reading our shitty dialog!} (Metaphorically hugs Yellow)

(Th-thanks White...) Sniff

{Ya welcome body.}

===

I swagger into the dilapidated building, where grown men are exchanging punches to the face, a naked guy with a gun up his rear is catching some shut-eye on a table, and there's a corpse casually decaying because, you know, cleaning is for the weak. I take a deep inhale, savoring the familiar scent of cigar smoke and old blood.

"Haaaah," I sigh, reveling in the ambiance. "Home sweet home..."

(Why does he get to narrate!)

"'Sup, Dreadpool!" bellowed a vertically challenged guy from behind the bar, his mustache so big it could double as a furry welcome mat.

"Easy there, Patch. I offed Dreadpool ages ago, pal!"

"Yeah, sure, ya can't kill a nickname."

{For those scratching their heads at this dumpster fire of a reference, lemme break it down. Dreadpool? The bad Deadpool who went on a killing spree in Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe and Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Again.}

"Anywho, ya finished the job, 'pool?"

"Ya betcha, Patch! Now I want some sweet greens!" I said, my eyes gleaming with the anticipation of dollars signs.

"Here ya go."

Patch bent down and handed me a neat bundle of money.

"How much?" I asked, strolling closer.

"Ummm, about 1 an' a half grand."

(What?)

{He means 1,500}

(Yeah, I-I knew that!)

I jumped. "Only 1,500?! It can barely pay for half!"

"Take it or leave it."