CHAPTER 19

(fast forward...)

mommy~~~
freecia called her mommy becky who is fixing their things to go home after being them being at the hospital for almost 4 days becky send a leave to freen and she immediately approved it the day after she send becky at the hospital...

Cha Cha stop running around you might get hurt.
becky said to her daughter but  her daughter is reallt naughty

im already okay the doctor said that i can play so why not run around mom.
Cha Cha said crossing her arms infront of her chest

and when did you learn to talk back to your mom freecia Armstrong!
mr. Armstrong enter the room hearing freecia who is now hiding at her mommy's back being scared by her grandfather's voice.

dad your scaring her.
becky said tapping her daughter's shoulder

stop spoiling her bec! look at the result she's just three year's old but the way that she talk's to you is somehow out of line.
Ms. Armstrong said who is beside her husband

i know i can talk to her no need to raise your voice guys
becky said still comforting her daughter who is about to cry.

hayst becky your daughter wont learn her lesson if your just going to lecture her each day you need to be brave enough sometimes to put punishment to Cha Cha its for her own good... in the other side do you even know if she's really listening to you when your lecturing her to what she did she can say that she understand honey but she's a kid and she needs a punishment.
ms. Armstrong state the made becky look at her daughter she really spoiled her daughter so much so she agree about it but remembering how her daughter felt unwanted by her own father makes her so soft about Cha Cha.

i know mom but...
she stop for a minute to take a deep breath

you guys know how her father treated her right... so you cant blame me why im trying my best to give everything for her she's my life mom i can imagine another day without her she's my source of happiness even the days that i badly want to give up because of the pain just looking at her smiling and jumping in joy everything is okay so sorry if she grow up to naughty but ill think about the punishment i promise not just now.
becky said trying not to let her tear to fall

im sorry apa and ama! its my fault so please dont be mad at my mommy!!!
freecia step forward to her grandparent saying sorry after seeing her mommy who  is about to cry she might be a handcore kid but she is the sweetest she hates it when her mommy is crying.

after that conversation that they had they immediately go home and becky is now preparing to go to work with her daughter strowing a tantrums to them wanting to come with her mom.

Becky's POV

i am already ready i already prepare all my things except for my daughter who wants to come with me, i want to because i want to take care of her after the accident but i know that freen wont allow it so i have to choice i need to leave her here...

mommy!!!
she cry again when she saw me fixing my thing inside my car

  baby, stop crying okay i need to go to work ill just leave toys and money to grandma okay...
i said and i saw how she wipe her tears up when she heard the word money, godness this kid is really something

i want my own!
she said firmly showing me her palm

okay okay fine
i said and place a 500 pesos on her palm and i saw how she smile widely

okay you may go now mommy take care
she said and kisses me in the cheecks

after that becky drive away and reaches the company in just a minutes while on the other side freen is still at her house...

Freen's POV

f*ck!!! its so boring why do i need to go to work today i mean im the CEO but i felt like i am also my employee i still have many papers to sign in my office and nam is going to be mad if i dont do it on time again hayst im her boss but im the one who is more scared of her sh*t...

after taking a shower i immediately dress up with my normal color black formal coat  and my new black shoes, after fixing my self in a minute i immediately drive my car  fast as i can yeah  this is me.

while freen is still on her way nam called her to update her that becky is already back at work while on the other side Freecia is already have a plan to scape from hee grandparent...

amaaaa!!!
freecia shouted at her grandmother.

why you dont need to shout freecia!
mrs. armstrong told her grand daughter

ohh sorry, can i ask where mommy is working?
freecia ask out of no where.

why? wanna know?
her grandmother ask her

nothing, just wanna know.
freecia said pulling a paper and ballpen in her bag and giving it to her grandmother

for what?
mrs. amrstrong said and raise her eyebrow

im going to put it on my diary i wanna know where my mommy work.
she said cutely and mrs. amrstrong immediately write freen's company

thankyouuu!!!
freecia said and kisses her grandmother om the cheecks

after getting everything she needs inside her room she immediately check if her grandparents can see her after making sure they are busy she run outside and ope the gate care fully and run out of their house

hoo im tired!
freecia said and ride a taxi

where are you going little kid
the driver ask her

i want to go to my mom she's working here mr.
she said  and handed the paper with the company of freen that her grandmother wrote for her...

ohh okay will be their after a minute miss.
the driver said and focuses in the road

Freen's POV

after a minutes of driving i finally reaches the hell that i build i was about to park my car when a little girl suddenly come out of no where...

F*ck!!!

Hi BB's miss me hehe just kidding sorry im still not feeling well btw hope you all like this chapter have a great day every one dont forget to vote and follow my aacount 🐰...