CHAPTER 27

Becky waked up extra early that night, she felt more relief watching her daughter sleeping beside the person that she loves the most she take a picture of them hugging each other to sleep and put it as her wallpaper after that she cook breakfast , and didn't bother to wake the two rabbit...

Freen's POV

i wake up with a heavy head and smelling a delicious food down stair's i was about to stand up when i felt a hand rapping aroound me, ohh its the little princess of mine i kissed her forehead and carefully  leave the bed going down stair's, i felt i warm in my cold heart this past few year, i watch becky as she let wash all the thing that she uses to make us a breakfast...

ohh your awake.
becky saw me in the stair way as i am still busy watching her

yeah i just woked up.
i said as i hugged her from the back that make her hintch  a little bit.

hmmm, is freecia also awake?
becky ask me just letting me hugged her it fell's so good as a dream.

nope i didn't wake her up.
i said as she faced me and smile shyly.

freen.
she call me still staying at that position while looking down.

am not at the floor becky face me.
i order her and she immediately look at me.

ahm, can you- can... never mind.
she said and burried her face in my neck.

hey becky.
i called her and she just answer but hum still burrying her face in my neck.

ill wait okay, you dont need to force yourself i swear.
i said and kissed her forehead that made her blushes haha cute.

i love you freen.
she said that leaves me shock her eyes has a spark for some reason that makes me worried but what if she lost that again? i dont know what future hold me but ill trust her because i know that i cant love anyone like how i love this woman.

i love you more baby.
i said and kissed her lips when we hear a loud pang dont stair's, we both look in the stair way and saw freecia with her shock reaction.

goodmorning baby.
i greeted her as she smile then start  running towards us.

goodmorning mommy's
i she said and jump into me, as me and becky look at each other giving look like did we just heard it right?

we settle in the table me being worried and nervous about how freecia look at me with teasing smirk on her face, what's wrong with this kid.

mommy.
freecia called becky who is also looking nervous.

are you both together?
freecia ask that made becky chocked into shock.

ahmm.
becky cant find a word?

gandma said that when two people is together they'll kiss often.
she said that made the both of us look into each other confused.

what do you mean?
becky ask her again.

i saw you both kissing last night and then earlier so.
freecia said that make just want to get out from this place this is so imbarassing.

so?
i ask shakely.

then i have two mommy's then.
she said casually and smile, then start eating her food again, i felt relief but somehow nervous i mean freecia is just 4 years old what if she still doesn't know about thing like this after that conversation  me and becky decided to take freecia to the play ground where my and that silly kiddo met.

YEHEY!!!
freecia scream in joy not paying attention to those people around them, she run on the playground full of kids and start playing with them while freen and becky sit on the one bentch their watching their daughter have fun.

hey becky.
freen called becky who is smilling while watching her daugther, she look at freen and to her shock freen take a photo of her once she face her.

Aishh, you know you can just ask me no need to do that silly thing sarocha.
becky said as she pinches freen's nose that made the bunny infront of her blushed, becky toke that chance to take a photo on freen's face that time and immediately set it as her lockscreen.

why did you put my face their instead of freecia?
freen ask her confusedly.

what do you mean?  i have her with you  photo in my home screen.
becky stated and proudly show the photo that she toked ealier when she woked up and saw them both hugging each other to sleep.

aww, should i cry?
freen joke on becky and also show her secret.

its me and freecia! when did you take it?
becky got shocked when she saw her and freecia's face on freen's home screen.
becky stated and look at freen with a teary eyes.

last month hehe, i take it secretly last month when your both enjoying the puzzle  that i bought for freecia.
freen said shyly and show another thing.

wait it only my daughter!
becky complain when she saw freen's lockscreen is just her daughter.

what do you mean becbec, its your daughter yeah what wrong with it?
freen said and look at becky is still pouting her lips.

oh come on dont tell me your jealous of you own baby?
freen said and becky just look at her still holding her pout.

i thought that its me.
becky said playing with her finger like a child.

Haha, Godness becky your so cute.
freen said and pinches her both checks and kisses hwr nose.

stop it freen.
becky said as she kissed her back.

okay let's just buy ice cream to make things okay babe.
freen stated and start dragging becky with her,and the sulking woman immediately come with her they both buy ice cream for each other and for their daughter, after buying they go back to their sit  and call the kid who seem's upset.

what happen?
freen ask her after giving the ice cream and making the kiddo sit with them.

that girl sais that she dont like me.
freecia sadly stated.

huhh why what did you say?
becky ask her daughter thinking its just a normal kids fight.

i-i said she look's good and i like her eyes, she thought i was hitting on her so she told me that she hates me and she dont like me.
freecia said while trying her self not to cry over a girl she just met in playground

aren't you hitting on her in that way?
freen teasingly stated and look at freecia with full of judging eyes.

i- nevermind im still a kid so its okay.
freecia said trying to hide her upset feeling  from her parents.

its okay baby hmm. do you know me and mama freen is also like that before?
becky said and start talking about how freen and her know and start liking each other.

but i am still a kid to kiss someone mommy, in fact i need to ask permission first before kissing them.
freecia said that made the  both woman laught on her cuteness.

we didn't say that you should kiss someone baby, mommy just want to share our story.
becky said and look at freen with a loving eyes of her full of admiration.

Hi BB's  how are you all hope your doing fine, BTW dont forget to vote and follow my acc okay have a good time reading🐰.