CHAPTER 25

Day's have past and everything went on the way that freen want it to be, she still keeping that distance that she think can make her feel better, But thank God because she still show her self for freecia's 4th birthday who would have thought that this little girl is only a 4 years old kiddo, when she have such an wonderful mind and she doesn't even move or act like a kid anymore she's just smart to the point that she can make everyone like her...

phi~~~
freecia greeted freen with a hugged that set a shock on becky's parent's, they dont know about any of those things.

happy birthday baby princess.
freen greeted her back with a tap on her head that made freecia giggle and kissed her on the cheeck's

Ohh let me guest? this is another puzzle to challenge me right?
the cute kid ask her while raising her eyebrows playfully.

thats a surprise just open it later okay?
freen said handing the gift to becky who is just watching them since earlier.

goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong...
freen greeted the Armstrong along with richie whos stop's her when she was about to greet him.

Goodevening freen...
Mrs. Armstrong greeted freen with hesitance and freen just nodded on her.

Goodevening freen, its a pleasure to have you her in this kind of event.
Mr.Armstrong state and gave her a polite smile.

i actually need to make time for today because i promise this kiddo that ill attend her party.
freen said while still having freecia on her side who is busy playing with her hands.

i didn't know that you are very close to my with angel hehe, thanks for making time for her.
Mr. Armstrong said and leave them there with becky who excuses her self to freen and to her daughter.

what was that huhh?
Ms. Armstrong ask becky who is fixing her daughter's gift.

what?
becky ask her parent's shortly.

freen and freecia becky, what was that how come they know each other?
Mr. Armstrong said firmly looking at becky who looks so unbother about the situation that she is in right now.

okay both of you chill, everything is alright okay?
becky said and excuses her self again to welcome other visitor's she didn't invate much since she dont have many friend from freen's company.

after that small conversation everything went's well, the night have past and some of the visitor's is already making their way home while freen already put freecia on the bed, and becky is busy chatting with billy they're both having fun while drinking with other's she watch hates to admit that she is watching every move that becky is making while freen on, the other  side freen is already tipsy and so they are all, they've been drinking since earlier...

f*ck up why are they so close.
freen said and drink another shot of her black level think.

hey freen what's up?
richie said raising his hands infront of freen but the bitchy didn't care after all.

not in the mood richie.
freen state coldly and richi just nodd about it and say his goodbye since he is leaving the party because of his son.

everything went okay many of the people who attended freecia's birthday has leave while freen is still busy watching how close billy and becky are that made her to irretate and angry she watched every move of the both party while she keeps on drinking her ass out...

Freen's POV

i hate this but i couldn't leave becuase of the stupid promise that i made with freecia  this is all f*cking useless everything of it is useless, i am mixed with emotion right now and i just wish this to leave my freaking soul as soon as it could, i cant stand watching how she smile and talk to him and that b*llshit is  literally enjoying it he is even looking at me as if i f*cking care the hell outof their ass*s.

becky i think i should leave.
billy said at becky while they are walking towards the front dog of becky's house i didn't even notice that its just only us who is in here.

okay take care, just text me when you got home.
freen heard becky's last word when she goes outside with billy.

i need i freaking alcohol, i dont want this feeling where the hell it i-

hey freen.
becky taps my shoulder that stop me with my thoughts.

ohhh are you finding something?
becky ask me again but i gues i dont need to answer it right?

freen? oh God what's wrong with you huhh?
becky pull my shoulder and make me face her i can see her red tinted cheecks because of alcohol.

f*ck what wrong with you huhh tell me freen, your being like this for a weeks what are you planing again huhh?
becky said shoutin at freen but she just stare at her with a cold expression.

nothing im looking for alcohol, your drunk you should rest now.
freen respond to her didn't want to talk about how she feels about earlier.

no you tell me what's going on, the first month your treating me like a were good and making feel those things that i donr even know if its real or your just doing that to work on your new prank?
becky said that made freen shock.

wow look who's talking, and now im the f*cking bad guy again huhh, Who among us is doing that freaking mixed signals huhhh the first encounter is with  thatshity friend and now this days is with billy, dont ask me the thing that im also asking my f*cking self becky, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR THE ONE WHO'S MAKING ME FEEL THIS FEELING THAT I DISFISE SO MUCH THIS FREAKING BUTTERFLIES IN MY TUMMY EVERYTIME OUR SKIN TOUCHES EACH OTHER YOUR EYES THAT CAN F*CKING GET ME IN JUST ONE LOOK.
freen finish her sentence with her voice in the high range while becky on the other side become speechless about what is happening.

your so unreal freen your asking the same question? how? your ignoring me your f*cking trying to give me-
becky wasn't to finish her words when freen cutted her off.

your the one who is giving me a hard time... yo- your trying to poison my whole system again, i dont f*cking want this becky i hate everything of it me thinking about us being a true family, i hate it how i imagine you and freecia sleeping next to me, i hate it how i love watching the both of you laughting and playing i hate every idea that my mind is creating, your smile your smell is a f*cking arghhh!!! i hate it becky i hate it when i kissed you that night, i hate it when you allow me to go over that freaking thing and didn't even stop me from doing it, i know you know what am i talking about because neither me your not drunk that f*cking time, i f*cking how i enjoy every moment of that and its give me a hard time everytime our skin touches the burn that my whole body is creating inside is insane beck-

Hi BB's hope your all doing well sorry for the long time update btw hopeyou enjoy this chapter have a great week dont forget to vote and follow my acc lovelots🐰.