CHAPTER 31

(Flash Forward...)

two weeks after that incident and freen chooses to focus on her work again she never pick nor answers becky's calls and Email, she also start being a cold ice in the company again she go back to who she is before becky come back, the pain that shallows freen's heart the burden and fears that she is feeling is always around her since that day,

i wanted to be free.

the thing that she keep on saying everytime that she is going out of her bed feeling that lonelyness and anger with a mixed of sadness becomes her everyday feeling, she never dare to ask about freecia which also makes her even sad the kid also invited her by sending a message to her through email it shocks her but she didnt reply, the pain was always there for her it will never go or leave her but the only thing that she can do right now is to let what right happens she doesn't want to ruined something or to break someones heart like how she is feeling every now and then its peacefull to let things be this way.

I will be brave to face what i should and shouldn't, to let fate go on its own with me just ridding with my journey of life would be more beautiful.

Freen said on her mind while sitting on her office after signing all of the paper that she needed to sign, she was on her deep thought's when someone knock on her door.

Ms. Sarocha.
she heard a very familliar voice on the other sideof the door.

Come in.
she said closing her eyes and resting her head on her chair letting her body feel more relax.

ahm, My daughter wants to give this thats all.
becky said placing the paper bag on freen's table.

Tell her that i dont need it.
freen said without opening her eyes.

freen what with that attitude.
becky got shock when she didn't realize that she just raise her voice to her boss, and that made freen look at her.

what?
freen ask her firmly while playing a ballpen on her hand.

F*cked up, my daughter didn't sleep last night just to give you that and you want me to return it, are you planing of making her cry huhh.
becky said with a reckless sway of her hand.

Your the one who is f*cked up, you know that she is not sleeping and you just watched her.
freen said with cold tone of her voice standign up on her sit.

whats wrong with you?
becky ask her confusedly each day thathave past freen slowly start treatimg her worst again day by day.

No, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU COMING INTO MY OFFICE SHOUTING BECAUSE OF THAT THIS THING, WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD YOUR DAUGHTER TO SLEEP AND STOP DOING THAT SH*T, WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP YOUR DAUGHTER AND TOLD HER TO JUST GIVE IT TO HER LOVELY FATHER? ANSWER ME REBECCA.
freen said raising her voice not of because shes angry but because she's sad and felt terrible, shes stoping her tears from falling because even her got hurt on what is she saying.

wh-what? so its all about nop isn't?
becky said while her voice is cracking.

You know what never mind, fine ill keep this just tell her thankyou.
freen said and keep the paper bag on her drawer and stand infront of becky with a cold eyes.

You never really want to listen to me right?
becky said also trying her self not to cry.

Why, is there anything you want to say? the answer is already clear since last week becky we have nothing to talk about.
freen said not breaking the eye contact.

Is this how you fix things? is this the solution or the thing that you said that your going to think? Why cant you listen to me or even letme speak for onc-
becky couldn't continue her words when freen slam the table.

(Flasb Back...)

Becky's POV

freen was about to drave away but i dont want her to leavr with that feeling, i stand infront of the car i dont care i got hitted by it then she come out slamming the door with her face full of anger.

Are you trying to kill your self huhh?
she ask me with a fire on her eyes.

can you please listen to me?
i said holding her hand, i was shock when she dismisses it.

becky not now i need to go.
she said in a cold tone and start walking away to enter her car.

No, please freen i dont want this night to end like this, i wanted to be fair with you just give me a minutes to speak please.
i begged her while still trying to holf her hand i dont care is my parents come out and see this f*ck i dont like this i felt like my heart is coming out.

The thing that you should've done earlier when i needed you to speak for me, i wanted you to speak i wanted you to stand for me, for us but you chooses to be that very sweet wife to your husband, be-becky i also dont want this nigth to end like this because we plan it with a happy goodbyes but you are the one that who make this ending.
freen said with her tears falling from her eyes i can feel her pain i wanted to speak but i dont want them to be mad at nop or to freen i dont know who am i going to choose, i badly wanted to choose freen but i dont how.

i need you t-to listen to m-e f-first please.
i begged letting my self cry on my own stupidness.

when are you going to choose me? when are you going to stand for me? to fight for me?, i never ask for you to do that before or even earlier because i already know the answer, but the fact that i am willing to do all of that just to prove you how much i loved you hurts me because we know that you cant, you know to your self becky.
freen said that made me realize many things i stand there where she left me i watched how she drive away until hercar disappear on my sight, again i chooses to be weak so she's right, she have a right to leave me like that.

(End of Flash back...)

can you just leave me alone ms. Armstrong? you still have works to do right?.
freen said and immediately turn her back leaving becky on its position.

Sorry for disturbing you boss, ill be leaving now.
becky said and leave the room as fast as she could.

becky walked into her office not ridding a elevator she chooses to use the stairs so she could cry, she walk down letting her feelings eat her without stoping her own tears, until she sat on the step of where she is walking and start screaming recklessly knowing that no one will going to heard her, she stay her feeling the pain and decided not to leave that place until she is not sattisfeid.

i want you back, and i already did.
i wanted to fight, but i dont know how.
i wanted you to stay, but then i let you go.
i wanted you, but then i just you another reason to hate me.

the hate that i dont want you to feel.

Hi BB's hope you like this chapter and i also hope you enjoy reading this push and pull love story, what do you think will happen next, lets find out please enjoy reading and dont forget to vote for this chapter and follow me🐰.