CHAPTER 32

after that conversation that becky had with freen she stays at the stairs for almost a minutes before she finally get her self back into reality and just spend her time doing her work done  while on the other side freen is still on her office just looking at the gift that freecia gave her.

why do i care about this thing?
freen ask her self still trying her best not to open the paper bag but she ended up losing, she open the paper bag and there she saw a drawing of tulips and a paper bunny that freecia made for her, at that moment she wanted to say sorry for how she act earlier but the though's of making becky's family okay again is always winning her mind.

(flash forward...)

Becky's POV

after work i mmediately go home i gues am just so tired for today and to see freen at this state of mind is not a good idea, i open the gate and saw nop there waiting with looking at me with a fire on his eyes yeah i know whats next.

why are you late.
he greeted me with that words yeah i know hr cant hurt me here because mom and dad is still at the living room for sure.

im working nop isn't obvious?
i ask him sarcasticlly and passed by him go straight inside but he held my wrist.

lets talk up stairs rebecca, you cant play with like this.
he said and walk inside our house huhh nice now this is about me, everything is all about me f*cked up freen if only you could stand with me at this time.

becky your late.
my mom told me while resting her head on my dad's shoulder.

you should get some rest nop waited for you.
my dad continue his irretating words God why now.

(WARNING TO THIS CHAPTER🔞⚠️)

i enter the room and shocked when nop pinned me to the wall i was about to fight but he is strongee than me and all i can do is to look at him.

why are you late?
he ask me again

i told you i was stuck in work.
i answer with full of irretation

really work or may be your working your boss?
nop said that makes my blood boiled.

Godness nop are even thinking?
i answer her i dont care if i raise my voice as f*ck, good thing this room is sound pruff.

How dare you to raise your voice to me huhh?
he said and slap me i can feel the pain on his grip on my shoulder the heck is her problem this time.

Let go its hurt.
i said calmly.

F*ck up rebecca i didn't know that you going down this far, i told you im gonna change but what is this now huhhh dont f*cking fool me by saying that freen is just a friend or your freaking boss cause be both know that its not true.
nop said while still fighting his self from throwing another slap or punch in me.

Get off your going to change? i already give you many chances nop and dont you f*cking dare bring her in this conversation .
i said with a pain on my heart not because not did this again but because she is beig mention.

Really your even deffending you slut what did she did to you huhh?
he said as he throw me in the bed f*ck this is not good.

Not stop this.
i said as he clamb in the bed and position his self on the top of me.

stop what huhh? im sure this is what you want just tell what did that bitch did to you bacuase even if we already have a child we know that you still love her, you still want her touches rigth then ill give it to you.
he said and he try to undress me i try to scape but all i could have is a a slap from the mab that i choose yeah this is the man that i choose.

Nop please stop this.
I said trying not to show any tear from this man f*ck freen i need you please just this time i call her on my thoughts.

Tell me my love is this how she do it? this position? or the other way around? dont want to play with me like how you f*cking did with her?
nop said as i try to get free from him i am already half naked all of the trauma, pain, scared feeling is coming back i am free from this right? how did i get back in this situation? oh yeah i chooses him again.

NOT PLEASE!!!
i said and he try to massage my boobs and even pinch my nipples.

F*ck your really are so hot becky, moan for me.
he said as he still playing with my body he kisses me with full of disgust f*ck why is this even happening he licked my collar and try to touches every f*cking inch of me.

N-nop please j-just please think about f-freecia.
i said still trying to push him while lerring my tears fall this is to disgusting.

well surely give that bitch a sister or brother to night becky.
Nop said and continue his wants, he try to romanice becky but all she could feel was pain, and regrets she still resist even if she dont have any strength to stop nop why freen on the other side is already fixing her thing to go home after her tiring day from work.

Freen's POV

i am already done finally i also already check the gift and yeah its cute hehe how i miss that kiddo, i was about to leave my office i get the paper bag again and bring it when something come out on it i drop a peace of paper from the paper bag that freecia gave me.

should i open it? no i gues letter in side my car?

i talk to my self as i leave my office with a nervous feeling since earlier and rush to my car, after a minute i get into my car and open the letter that freecia gave me.

dear my favorite phi, i just wanted to tell you that i already miss you i want to play with you again cause daddy never did, and i want you to know that mommy is not okay i saw how she cry last night she have a small marks on her arms again becuase of daddy, i hope you help her phimommy.

as soon as a read the last part i immediately drive my car as fast as i can f*ck this feeling is not normal and i dont like it somethings off about the letter and yeah this kid i already giving me a sign there a little please sign in every heart.

Hi BB's hehehe sorry for the long wait i promise to update as soon as i can i just got a little problem with my internet connection hope you all like it hehe dont forget to vote and follow me🐰.