CHAPTER 29

While freen and becky is enjoying their moment watching freecia who is playing around out of joy, it was everything for the both of them yes, but is it going to last long?

(Armstrong's House)

*DING DONG*

Richie!!! open the door.
mr, Armstrong said while they are all busy cooking because becky said that she is coming with freecia and with someone special that made all of them so happy and excited.

yes coming.
richie shout and immediately come out side and see a unfamilliar car outside.

who could it be?
he ask his self and open the gate that made him shock to see the person infront of him.

Good afternoon.
Nop greeted him with a big smile.

ohhh hi, i didnt know your here where's becky?
richie ask confusedly because he haven't heard anything about nop since becky comeback.

ohh she is not with me i actually thought that she may be here?
nop said also giving him a confused look.

is that so, come in then.
he said but nop stop him from going back at the house.

i think i need a little help with those.
nop said and point at his bag's and gift infront of his car.

i see haha got you there bro.
richie said and immediately help him with his inlaw's things.

Good afternoon mr and mrs. Armstrong.
Nop greeted his inlaws and they are all shock to see each other.

oh my, its been a long time since i see you Nop.
Mrs.Amrstrong said while a big smile on her face and everyone can see her excitement.

yes i been so busy that i couldn't come here with my wife and daughter.
nop said and laugh.

on the other side and freen is already on there way when freecia saw a flower shop and suggested to bring for her grandmother.

sunflower?
becky ask her daughter who is seriously looking a flower for her grandmother, and becky found her self un notice when she saw freecia on freen side and not on her's that made her want to sulk but honestly seeing them together like that makes her heart melt.

what about this mommy.
freecia said to freen.

Tulips?
freen ask

ohh the name of the flower is also beautiful i like this for grandmom.
freecia said and freen liked it though because she personally like tulips.

Good choice, i can see that you really have a good taste kiddo.
freen said and pick a pair of tulips and they both go into the counter.

wait freen.
becky try to stop freen from paying them but its to late she already hand her paymeent to the owner of the shop which becky dont know that freen's friend.

thankyou for coming ma'am.
the girl said bowing her head and freen just rolled her eyes on her and leave the shop with becky.

Becky's POV.

its strange why does she need to wink before bowing her freaking head?  is she trying to hit on her and how there sarocha just smile on her huhh, infront of me huhh.

lets go.
i said coldly.

carefull.
freen said as she put freecia on the back seat of her car aishh.

mommy.
freecia called me showing me the flower.

why?
i ask my daughter but did i just raise my voice?