CHATER 30

Freen's POV

I enter becky's house with a nervous state of mind while richie is being kind of weird to his sister, but i dont mind it as long as i have this cute baby who is not letting go of my hand and keep on giving me a give smile, i guess this kiddo knows what i am feeling right now, freecia let go of me and run to her grandmother and give the flower that we picked for her, i almost got distracted when i saw someone on the comming out of the kitchen.

Good afternoon mr. Armstrong.
i greeted beckys dad who is also looking at me.

Your here now honey.
I was standing next to becky when someone pushed me and i was shock to found out who is it, Nop i saw how she hugged and kissed beckys forehead and look at me straight in eyes

Freecia, no hug for daddy?
nop said to freecia  who is afraid and look at me and becky before coming to her own father

I didn't notice you sorry ms. Sarocha right my wife's boss?
Nop said as i step back to look at the perfect picture of family that i am seeing right now, i can clearly see how nop pull becky's waist and place freecia infront of them giving me a look of they are mine.

Yeah i didn't know too.
i answer with all of my force to be un emotional, i can feel a big pang of pain in my heart as i look at them.

perfect since your here you can eat dinner with us too free-, oh my bad ms. saro-
Ms. Amstrong speaks that made me come back to reality

I dont think i should stay mrs. Armstrong, you have a special event i guess
I answer with a heavy feeling in my chest as i look at becky's eyes who is not cant even look at me.

ohh dont worry nop dont mind it right?
Ms. Armstrong insisted and i know i cant do anything about it.

i think she shouldn't force her mom, dad she may be tired of wor-
i was about to speak when richie suddenly enter the conversation, i can clearly see his intension and yeah he gave me a concern look but i dont care anymore

If thats okay then ill stay for dinner.
I answer and cutted him out not even giving a single look to becky.

we stay at the living room and talk for a minute when richie's wife call us out to be settled down, richie and his wife is on the same line with me and with there son, and mr and mrs. Armstrong is on the both end of the table as i sit beside freecia who jeep on sulking for this sit and the both Nop and Becky is infront of us.

So, freen how was the company?
Nop ask me out of know where.

Good.
i answer shortly that made everyone look at me i think its because of my f*cking tone cause why does he even care about it?

Thats nice.
Nop said and contineu eating his food, minute of silence have past when mr. Armstrong speak that break the ice of the table.

by the way i want to thank you freen for always allowing becky to bring freecia on your office specially work time, that so very considerate of you.
Mr. Armstrong said that made nop raises his eye brow.

no problem mr. Arm-
i was in the middle of what i was about to say when nop suddenly speaks.

I think that will never happen now since im here to tale care of my daugther.
nop said while looking at me with a firr on his eyes.

that would be great if freecia want to stay.
i said trying to burn his eyes more lets see who you really are nop.

of coure she would, shes my daughter.
he said trying to bother me with his claming words to the kid who is obviously uncomfortable with him for some reason that i dont know.

as you said.
i said and start eating my food again as i hear richie choked up in our scene.

ohh freen thankyou for buying freecia and my son Cole a puzzle they are both really getting along while playing it.
richir said to lighten up the tension between us i have many questions in my head right now and i know that becky can feel it too, but why is she still not saying anything? why does her play didn't go along today? why does she haven't saying anything about us? why didn't she told me that she and nop are still together?.

By the way i also want to thank freen for driving my wife and daughter here, i think you really are a good boss thats nice i wonder if you really are good in many things i guess you can do everything, cause i can see how you sattisfied my daughter and WIFE with you presence.
Noo said that mades me want to f*cking phnch him on the face.

the night has ended with me hoping that becky will speak up or even defend me on her husband? but nothing like that happen she just stay on her sit being a good wife to nop and just listen to everything, she didn't even bother to look at me thats gives me a hint of reality that i keep on dismissing in my mind.

i think i should leave by now Mr. and Mrs. Amrstrong.
i said still looking at becky who is beside nop.

take care, becky send freen outside.
Mr. Armstrong said and with that she come  near me with her head down f*ck why does it hurt, she just stay like that until we got out of the gate infront of my car.

Freen.
she called me out when i dont even need it anymore how i wish she did that earlier.

yeah.
i said trying my self not to cracked infront of her i want to cry and ask those questions that keep on popping on my mind earlier but i know i dont have right to ask for it.

im s-sorry.
she said by that she look at me straight to my eyes, and yeah little did i know what was that for.

i think i should go now. thanks for tonight.
i said and was about to get in my car when she hold my hand with her trembling hand.

freen.
she called me out that made me want to cry infront of her but, i dont want to be weak.

its fine bec, may be thats it.
i said and immediately get in my car and drive away from that place as fast as i can, i dont want to stay on that place where pain and burden is, i cry and shout out of my lungs while driving until i didn't realized that i am already infront of my house.

freen?
nam, kade and heng was there i can see a shocked reaction on their face.

what happen?
nam ask me i didn't bother to say anything and just run to her i cry my self out to them without saying anywords they keep on asking me, but i think i am not going to say anything by now all i want is to cry this pain out the feeling of being left by the same person for the second time was more painful, i loved becky all this year i wanted to become great for her but why does she always doing it, i want her to stand for me for once but i think i wouldn't happen  should i just leave it all and just move forward? i want an answer from you becky.

hi BB's sorry again huhu i think im being out this months, btw hope you enjoy this chapter i dont want to hurt you all because im already hurting but this is how the story will be dont forget to vote and follow me🐰.