CHAPTER 33

freen drive her car like crazy she dont care about how fast she is right now all she wants is to get into becky's house.

F*cked up why is she not picking up.
freen shouted in her car while trying to call becky's number multiple times.

PLEASE REBBECA ANSWER MY F*CKING CALL FOR ONCE.
she shouted even louder while slowly losing her patience  because of the situation, she cant feel any headache by that time, she cant even notice how tired she is from work at this point because becky is already filling her mind her thoughts is all about becky's condition right now.

Freen's POV.

i parked my car infront of becky's house and immediately ring the doorbell wishing to wake them all up, im nervous and worried by the time that becky leaves the office and i think this is the only thing that can clear my thought of her, i ring the doorbell several times until mr. Armstrong open the gate from me.

Freen why are you here at this hour?
mr. Armstrong ask me i think they are still up at this hours.

where becky?
i ask him without even thinking how i sound like

work at this hours?
mr.Armstrong ask me with a serious voice.

No i just- i need to talk to her.
i said firmly looking at his eyes

i think you can by tommorow.
mr. Armstrong said that literally pissed me off.

i dont have time tomorrow please.
i said as i hold mr.Armstrong hand i can see a sense of shocked in his reaction as he just nodded, we enter i immediately saw ms.Armstrong shocked reaction as well.

a late visit freen.
she said and smile on me i just smile back and ask where becky room is.

yeah where's becky room by the way.
i ask mr. Armstrong.

second floor first door on the right side, by the way knock first they might be sleeping.
he said and i just nodded on them.

as soon as i reach the floor, i stand infront of the door still having this heavy feeling in me, i knock on the door and i got no respond, i try to knock a couple of times but still no i felt something wrong about this i wanted to ask for keys but its a waist of time.

becky?
i called her still no, i didnt call her again i try to kick the doornob three times and the door finally open with mr and mrs. Armstrong looking at me.

i lend my eyes on the bed and see becky becky trying her best to scape from her husband who is shocked on what is happening.

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
nop said and i run to punch him on the face.

Get the f*cked out of here.
i said and kick him from becky's top who is now shaking in fear.

f-freen.
she while looking straight into my eyes

sorry, im so sorry.
i said and rest my forehead into her when i feel something hit my back.

get the f*cked out of our house.
nop said and throw another hit in me i can feel the pain in my back but i dont mind it, i cover becky witg blanket and told her to run in the out of the room.

what did you do to becky?
Nop ask me angerly as he throw in me it go straight to my stomach.

stop this the police is on their way for sure nop.
i said trying to recover from his punches i wanted to fight and kill him but what will happen to becky.

i did everything, i f*cking give my whole life to her but all she could think is you, from the very start until now all i want is her to loved me but your always coming on the picture just die!!!
nop shouted as he broke something start attacking me at this point i fight i pushed him and throw several punches on his face but he immediately got back on me by kicking me that cause me to fall on the floor.

YOUT THE MOST DISGUSTING THING THAT I EVER SAW SAROCHA, WHAT THOSE YOUR FINGER CAN EVEN SATISFIED  BECKY HUHH?
he said that boiled my blood i get up and he smash a wooden chair to me that hits my head but i dont care i manage to stand up never minding the pain im feeling, i felt dizzy on the impact of the chair, he was about to throw another smash gladly i got the based beside where i fell and throw it in his head  and that what makes him stop, i didn't waste anytime and throw another set of punches on his face.

Dont you f*cking dare talk to becky like that not infront of me d*ck.
i said and stand when i feel like he is already unable to fight i stand up and open the broken door and saw becky standing with mr&mrs. Armstrong shocked face with the police officers on the stairs, i was about to get out of the room when something dig into my back, i can feel the pain and i know what just happen i drop on my knee revealing nop who is still holding the part of the broken chair becky was about to come to me when nop suddenly speaks.

Dare to come rebecca im done being just your husband and never the person who you love, what is the point of marrying you if you cant even give me your heart, i give everything becky i tried, i really tried but everything is not enough because of this little peacr of sh*t RIGHT!!!
Nop said still holding the sharpe wooden stick while pulling my hair i just wish freecia not to wake up, just please.

nop please stop this, i dont want any of this  you know it in the first place just please dont hurt freen its enough.
becky said kneeing on nop while her eyes is in me i can feel her pain but dont please for me becky, dont go down on your knee just for me i hurt you several times so why are doing this?

Do you love her?
nop ask becky while crying his heart of watching her wife begging for another woman.

drop your weapon sir please were not going to hold any bullet if you still continue this.
the officers said firmly while pointing their gun on nop.

Sh*t the f*ck up, what is even the point of beign here right, REBECCA ANSWER ME DO YOU LOVE HER?
nop shouted and i can see how mr&mrs. Armstrong look at me with full of concern on their eyes.

YES I DO, I DO F*CKING LOVE HER AND I WILL NEVER LOVE ANYONE LIKE HOW I DID TO HER, SHE IS MY DREAM NOP PLEASE!!! just let us go, let me go this is enough.
becky said that trigger nop more he pulled my hair and about to stab my neck when i heard a loud sound of a gun and another one then there nop fall beside me with his body cover by his own blood.

f-freen, hey dont close your eyes the ambulance is already on their way hodl on babe please.
becky said as he place my head into her lap and start massaging my head, i can also see mr&mrs. Amrstrong holding my hand.

b-bec.
i called becky and she immediately look at me.

yes yes dont talk please save your energy freen.
she said still while wipping the blood in my face.

sorry.
and after saying the everythign went black.

Hi BB's sorry for the late update again huhu im trying my best but schoolwork is really hunting me😭 but still hope you enjoy this chapter please vote and follow my acc loveyou all btw i was thinking what should i call you guys instead of BB just give me suggestion🐰.