𝟮. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

After shopping, Ishqi, Ruhi and Misha had returned home.

Ishqi was walking towards the room on her own accord when suddenly she collided with someone and due to fear of falling, she closed her eyes tightly.

But then she felt that not only had she fallen on the ground, but someone had saved her from falling. As soon as Ishqi realized this, she opened her eyes and saw the person standing in front of her.
She trembled with fear because Rajveer Singhania was standing in front of her, seeing whose face Ishqi said in her mind in fear, "Oh God, Mujhe iss devil se hi takrana tha, ab mera kya hoga? please Bhagwaan ji bacha lena mujhe. kahin ye devil mujhe kaccha kha na jaaye."
(I had to collide with this Devil, what will happen to me now? Please God, save me." Lest this Devil eat me raw today)

Ishqi was continuously praying in her mind. Rajveer standing in front was almost lost in her- Ishqi, he was staring at her only.

Rajveer Singhania , no girl could stop herself from becoming crazy about him. But at this time, this handsome looking Devil He was holding Ishqi with his strong hands and was staring at her.

At the same time, Ishqi was feeling bad due to fear because in the last few days she had seen many examples of Rajveer's anger.

Ishqi, trying to control her fear, gathered all her courage and said to Rajveer, "Mr. Singhania, leave me, please...."

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer came to his senses and left Ishqi. As soon as Ishqi left Rajveer's arms, she said "Sorry" to Rajveer and ran away.
But Rajveer kept looking at Ishqi until she went inside her room.

After she left, Rajveer also went to his room and started calling his assistant Samar. As soon as Samar received the call, Rajveer said, "When will the work given to me be done? I don't have much time..."

Samar replied, "Almost done sir, you will have it by night."

Rajveer took a deep breath and said, "Ok finish off quickly."
As soon as he said this he cut the call.

As soon as the call was disconnected, Rajveer went from his room towards the attached study room. Where on one wall, there was a big photo of Ishqi.

Going closer to that photo, Rajveer touched it and said, "bas aaj ki raat, uske baad tum humesha ke liye meri ban jaogi. Tumhare naam ke saath mera naam judd jayega. Main tumhe bata bhi nahi sakta ki jab se maine tumhe dekha hai mai tumse kitna pyaar karne laga hu. Mujhe to pata bhi nahi chala ki ye dil kab tum par aa gaya."
(Just tonight, after that you will be mine forever. My name will be linked with yours. I can't even tell you that since I have seen you How much I have fallen in love with you. I didn't even realize when I fell in love with you)

_____________________________________________________________________________.

Everyone in the house became even more busy.

By now Sanjana had also come here and was getting ready like a bride in a room. All her friends were sitting around her.

Then one of Sanjana's friends said, "Yaar Sanjana, you will have to accept it, finally you are going to marry Rajveer Singhania. How many girls were dreaming of becoming Mrs. Singhania and you won."

On this Sanjana said arrogantly, "So do I seem like that kind of girl to you? My name is Sanjana Diwan, only I look best with Rajveer and this is also true for him.

Then her other friend said, "Yes friend, there is no doubt about it, but Rajveer is very dangerous, his name alone is enough to scare people."

On hearing this, Sanjana replied, "Yes, it is true, but he loves me very much, that's why he agreed to marry me."