𝟭𝟮. 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Ishqi, Misha and Mihir were sitting and talking when suddenly something came to Misha's mind and she said to Ishqi, "Dude Ishqi, this name Chirag is so good, I will name your son Chirag only."

Hearing this from Misha, Ishqi said angrily, "Don't name it even by mistake, otherwise I will name your son Alladin."

Hearing Ishqi's words, Mihir started laughing loudly and then looking at Misha said, "Ishqi's baby and that too from brother, it was a very good joke."

Hearing this, Ishqi started staring at Mihir angrily and then Misha said, "I remember from baby, today is brother's birthday."

Mihir also recalled and said, "Yes but, brother does not celebrate his birthday at all."

Then Mihir looked at Ishqi and asked, "By the way, what gift are you giving to brother?"

Hearing this, Ishqi emphasized her point and asked, "I am maintaining this marriage, isn't that enough?"

Before anyone could react to Ishqi's words, Ruhi came into the room and as soon as she came she asked "hey guys, what's going on?"

So Mihir replied, "Discussion on brother's birthday."

Then Misha explained to her and said, "But Ishqi, if you keep running away from this relationship, then what will be the future? Now you too will have to take a step forward."

Hearing this from Misha, Ruhi said, "What's the matter Mishi, I didn't know you were so intelligent."

Hearing this, Misha replied arrogantly, "You know me very well by now."

Then Ruhi looked at the glass held in Misha's hand and asked, "That's fine, but what are you drinking?"

Due to Ruhi's words, everyone's attention went to the glass held in Misha's hand.

Then Mihir said with a frown, "She is drinking coke. That too alone. Even though I have asked her twice, she did not give it and was saying to bring it myself own."

Hearing him, Ruhi said, "No, it is not just coke, Mishi, show me once."

Saying this, Ruhi tried to take the drink from Misha's hand, but Misha did not give her the glass.

Then Arnav, who was sitting outside, heard their noise and came into the room and seeing both of them fighting like this, said, "Hey man, how much noise do you guys make? Misha, Ruhi, why are you fighting?"

Hearing this, Ruhi complained about Misha and said, "Dad, please check Misha's drink once."

On hearing this, Misha said pretendingly, "Areee yaar, no one lets this little girl drink even a cold drink in peace."

Then Arnav took the drink from Misha's hand and said, "That's because everyone knows what a devil this little girl is."

As soon as he said this, Arnav smelled the drink and then stared at Misha.

Started watching. So Misha made an innocent face and said, "Dad, it's not much, I just added a little wine."

Saying this, she started telling with her fingers, then Arnav asked, "Where did you get this wine from?"

On hearing this, Misha lowered her eyes and replied in a low voice, "From your study room."

Then she immediately gave her clarification and said, "I have stolen only a little, I swear."

Hearing her words, Arnav said a little angrily, "This time I am letting you go. But if you do this next time, I will hand you over to Rajveer."

Saying this Arnav left from there. As soon as they left, Misha started staring at Ruhi angrily.

But Ruhi ignored Misha and asked Ishqi, "So tell me Ishqi, what did you think, do you have any other plans for brother's birthday?"

So Ishqi thought and said, "Okay, now that you all are saying so much, I will try to do something. But if he gets angry, then you all will also get into trouble."

Then Mihir said in style, "Hey, if brother has snatched my love and married her himself, then it means that he likes you, so he will not get angry at you."

On hearing Mihir's words, Misha laughingly asked, "My love, you mean? The rope got burnt but the strength did not go away?"

Hearing these words of Misha, Ruhi, Ishqi and Misha herself started laughing, which became Mihir's face.

Then Ishqi looked at those three and asked, "But what should I do? I don't know anything about them?"

So Ruhi replied, "Hey, there is no need to do much, you just make a cake for brother."

Hearing Ruhi's words, Misha said laughingly, "Again you are asking her to make something? Was the halwa you ate yesterday less?"

On hearing this, Ishqi got angry and said, "You have probably forgotten that the condition of that halwa was because of you."

So Ruhi pacified both of them and said, "Hey, shut up, both of you, and Ishqi, don't worry. This time I will stay with you in the kitchen and I will tell you what, when and how to do, okay."

Hearing this, Ishqi nodded yes and both of them went down to the kitchen.

As soon as she reached the kitchen, Ruhi started teaching Ishqi how to make Chocolate Cake. Ruhi was helping her when Komal came into the kitchen and seeing both of them in the kitchen, she smiled and asked, "What is happening here?"

Hearing this, Ruhi replied, "Mom, today is brother's birthday, so I am teaching Ishqi to make cake."

So Komal ji looked at Ishqi and caressed her head and said, "Wow, this is a very good thing, I am very happy that you want to maintain this relationship Ishqi. I know you are still young, but Beta, if the relationship is maintained with love then even the barrier of age breaks."

Ishqi did not say anything after listening to her and bent her eyelids downwards. Then after some time Komal left from there.

Within no time the cake was ready.

Then Ruhi saw the cake and said, "Come Ishqi, the cake is ready but brother will come till night. So you do one thing, keep it in the fridge till then."

Ishqi, following Ruhi's advice, went to keep the cake in the fridge. But there was no space in the fridge so Ishqi kept the cake in the freezer.

Then she came back and asked Ruhi, "Misha was saying that you were tense about something last night? Is everything okay?"

As soon as she heard the mention of yesterday from Ishqi, Ruhi was surprised and said stammering in panic, "No. Otherwise, it is nothing like that. I was just tired and nothing else." Then Ruhi immediately changed the topic and said, "Okay Ishqi, I am going to my room now, when brother comes, you take the cake."

Ishqi smiled and replied, "Okay Di."

-
छुप-छुप के दिलबर का दीदार कर
दिल, तू आहिस्ता इज़हार कर
पगले, सारा का सारा ना करना अभी से
आसान क़िस्तों में तू प्यार कर.....✨
-