𝟭𝟴. 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

OMG! OMG!!! - 15k+ Views & more than 1k+ total votes❤️😭
Thank You to everyone who supported me till now
I can't be happier. It's..... unbelievable.

Issi Khushi mei today you all will see something different in the today's chapter at the ending.🌚
_______________________________________________________________________________.

End Tak padhna ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

!! LET'S GOOOO🚀 !!

All the people of the house were sitting in the hall. Ishqi was waiting for Rajveer while walking in the hall. Everyone was waiting for Rajveer for a long time, but Rajveer had not come yet.

Then Komal got up and came to Ishqi and said, "Ishqi, I think Rajveer might be stuck in some important work. He will be late in coming. Now we all should have dinner."

On this Ishqi said, "Aunty, you all have dinner. I will wait for some more time."

Ishqi sat on the sofa, she was very sad right now.

Then grandmother said, "No problem, let's wait for some more time."

Hearing grandmother's words, everyone nodded yes.

Two hours passed while waiting like this. Then Ishqi got up and asked everyone to have food and herself went to her room without eating.

Ishqi went to her room and sat on the sofa and fell asleep on the sofa while using her mobile.

__________________________________.

At 2 o'clock in the night,

Rajveer came home and as soon as he entered the room, his eyes fell on Ishqi. Who had fallen asleep while waiting for him. Rajveer went to Ishqi and kissed her forehead, due to which Ishqi woke up.

As soon as Ishqi's eyes fell on Rajveer, she quickly got up and said, "Badi jaldi aa gaye aap, areee itni jaldi kyu aaye subah hi aate na".

Rajveer was surprised and said, "kya hua, kuchh galat hua hai kya? tum itni sad kyu lag rahi ho?"
(What happened, has something wrong happened? Why are you looking so sad ?)

To this Ishqi replied, "aapko kya main sad rahoon ya kuchh karoon. aap jaye apane office ka kaam kare."

On this, Rajveer gave his clarification and said, "Ishqi, I am late for the first time today. Actually I had an important meeting, why are you reacting like this on such a small thing?"

Ishqi said, “You don't even remember what you told me last night.”

Thinking something, Rajveer said, "Yes, you were asking for your gift, you will get it by tomorrow."

Ishqi emphasized her point and said, "What else did you say?"

Rajveer started looking at Ishqi with confusion and thinking, "What else was said? I don't remember."

So Ishqi got irritated and said, “You told me that you would have dinner with me today, but you did not come.
You also know how much hard work we all had put in to prepare the food, how happy everyone in the house was with this, but you neither came nor thought it necessary to tell.”

Rajveer started getting angry after hearing Ishqi's words.

Controlling his anger, Rajveer said in a normal tone, "Ishqi, first of all, I did not know that you were waiting for me and secondly, even if I had dinner, I would have done it only with you. I told you this yesterday also. "