Aleastasia

"My apologies your highness, I am Zaeshmar, 99% Knight of Lord Oemáinor... and I being troubling news..."

The woman in the other end of the conversation, waved him off, "nevermind, so what is this troubling news you bring that makes you all worked up like this?"

Zaeshmar the 99% zombie, looked at his lord nervously. The news he brought was meant to be given to his boss alone so he can take care of it before the upper ranks find out, but now he has to deliver the news to his boss and not just any upper ranked person, but also to the crown princess of their race...

... Crowned princess Aleastasia.

The zombie demigoddess of war... The mascot of death... The harbinger of chaos.

This was the person he had mistakenly spoken in the presence of, but he played it off like it wasn't a mistake and that if his boss knew then he would let her know as well.

His boss, Oemáinor gave him a knowing thankful look. On another regular day, even if he was just a percent less than his boss, he was still treated as trash, but now in the presence of someone more superior, his boss became humble to the extent of being grateful to him.

"The news is that, our peasants are starting to die... True death."

"What! When did this happen?" Oemáinor jumped in panic, he expected troubling news, but this was even more troubling.

"Who did it? Was it part of the hidden races that were staying undercover? Didn't we tell them not to interfere, as we will not near them."

"Sir they are not the one's, according to our Intel, they are still moving away from the sight of humans and it seems they still haven't found what they were searching for" Zaeshmar said secretly rubbing his palms against his clothes.

"Calm down Oemáinor." He didn't need to be told twice, he was immediately back on his knees.

"So Zaeshmar, who else apart from those mutts and bats were able to cause true death?" Aleastasia questioned through the projection, another another came in view serving her a glass of red drink.

"Your highness, it is the humans and there are currently two of them, one was tracked down using the death cam, but it didn't work because he wasn't killing the peasants rather he was capturing them as his, and it showed that their souls are now his."

"Hmm? Quite the interesting one, he's able to forcefully capture a soul, I can't believe a human actually inherited those bastards soul puppeteering. What about the other one?" Aleastasia though out loud, her expression showing one of someone that is reminiscing.

"The other one was caught on death cam, but we don't understand the power he uses, it's not in any record. Here is the video."

Zaeshmar then brought out a tiny bead, and crushed it. Immediately a projection came to life before the three, it showed a view, a view of Tang Zhan, and it was when he was fighting the 6% zombie.

In the projection, it showed when the zombies died, a unseen light came out of its and stayed in the air a bit before taking a look around and disappearing.

"We all know the use of the death cam, why are you showing me the use again, show me the rewinded part the cam caught."

"Yes ma!" Then Zaeshmar tweaked something in the bead, and another part was shown, the battle between Tang Zhan and the zombie from the beginning till the end.

"What type of ability is that, is he manipulating shadow? Zaeshmar isn't shadow control a recorded ability amongst the noble races, why did you say it wasn't recorded?" Oemáinor said as he looked back and forth between the projection and Zaeshmar.

Then he looked at Aleastasia, but what he saw was a face filled with utter unbridled fear.

"Your highness, are you alright?"

"Am I alright? Hehe, hehehe, hehehehehe! Am I alright? Hehehehehehehe... that is the previously proclaimed dead firstborn of Him, and you are asking if I am alright. Everyone knows that he left for a reason and won't be coming back unless his son is finally awake, and his son is here not just awake, but even using his ability already." Aleastasia said but her expression was confusing, she was afraid and also excited.

"I am known as a demigoddess of war, but that's only to the zombie race, but to the universe I am only known as a demigoddess. For one to become a titled divinity, his or her accomplishment must be able to affect the universe in a whole, even my father a god, isn't strong enough to be titled as a minor god, but He, is a titled god, a titled major god, one of the five most strongest gods, He is the god of Death!" Aleastasia said he pupils dancing with her eyeballs.

"No way, you mean Th-" Oemáinor was about to say a name but his mouth was suddenly missing, torn torn from his jaw as blood dripped down, but he soon healed back.

"Did you just try to say his name, even I can't call half of it without being half dead, he is He who must not be mentioned, that is what he's called, any other and your dead" Aleastasia narrated, making both Oemáinor and Zaeshmar to shiver in fear now only understanding the reason for their the princess fear.

"What about his son, what should we do about him?" Zaeshmar questioned.

"Nothing, if we do any other thing apart from nothing, then I fear we may no longer have a race called zombie race... If we only stop zombies from attacking him, if his father comes he might kill us for seeing his child outside and not providing him shelter... If we provide him shelter if the son was uncomfortable with our hospitality, then we might die from maltreatment his son... So we act like we didn't know, I'm sure none of our peasant can cause harm to the boy, so let's move on like nothing happened." Aleastasia said as her projection finally turned off, along with it went the pressure that was suffocating the room.

Although the pressure was finally gone, but Zaeshmar and Oemáinor were still panic stricken from what they had just learnt.

"Lord, we're in trouble!" Zaeshmar said with tears and snot on his face.

Oemáinor suddenly felt a feeling grip his heart, "what is it?".

"Sir after I found out about the two, the puppeteer and the killer, I had immediately given the command for them to be killed, I even sent a 11% to finish them"

Oemáinor mouth was left agape, then he started laughing but with tears rolling down his face, "w-w-wh-what have you done... hehehe, Zaeshmar... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!".

...

Ina bleak black room, Aleastasia could be seen with a happy smile on her face before she left the room.

After she left the room, a shadow suddenly materializes from the darkness, slowly but surely forming into a body.

"The son of He, should I go kill him? Oh sister, sister, my naive sister. If only you had forfeited the throne to me, you might have been allowed permission to meet your love, but now your love won't be seeing you again. Hahaha!..."

...