Serpolf

"Nah I don't need your opinion, I'll start with the little guys first, she sit back and don't disturb my exp farming, okay?" Aion rushes to meet the wave of Serpolf head on.

The environment was a partial forest, trees were around but they were scarce and few in between and there was a lot of space to run around. The ground was a little uneven, slopes and holes of different sizes, running without experience could be dangerous when fighting a pack of animals, because one would be running up and down and it would be hard to get a footing if one loses balance, which is also a occurrence that will happen frequently to an amateur.

Just that to Aion, it is not really a disadvantage but rather an advantage. As he ran towards one Serpolf ahead he games an opening in his leg, and since the Serpolf showed extremely low level of intelligence he was sure the beast running from the side will take the bait... and it did.

The Serpolf by the side made a low jumped aiming for Aion's legs, but the legs disappears before it's eyes as Aion slightly jumps up. The Serpolf didn't have the time to even check around for where Aion went when it's head crashed into the hard ground, that place was slightly bumped up and it was one of the spits Aion had his sight on.

The other Serpolf in front of Aion had also jumped before the first one crashed into the floor, this one as well aimed for Aion when it saw him jump into the air, knowing that it was impossible for humans to move mid air so it took it as an opportunity.

If only it was, but it wasn't an opportunity. The Serpolf only knew Aion was before it one second, it's jaw almost closing in on him, but the next second Aion is gone, disappeared into thin air, and without noticing it's own closing jaw clamps on the other Serpolf's neck, a sickening crunch could be heard.

Aion reappears with his scythe swinging down, and with a swoosh it enters both Serpolves head easily and exits equally easily.

[You have killed two tier 2 Boss Serpolves.

Gotten: 800 exp.

Experience points: 800/30,000.]

•Corrupted Beast core.(×2)

•Serpolf Beast fangs.(×5)

•Serpolf Beast steel paw.(×4)

•5,000 gold coins

•GFC.(×100).]

Doing a leg sweep to the right, Aion trips over a Serpolf and the Serpolf fell into a eagerly awaiting scythe.

[You have killed a tier 2 Boss Serpolf.

Gotten: 400 exp.

Experience points: 1,200/30,000.]

•Corrupted Beast core.

•Serpolf Beast fangs.(×2)

•Serpolf Beast steel paw.(×2)

•2,500 gold coins

•GFC.(×50).]

Not caring about their comrades that kept dropping dead, the Serpolves were only concerned about killing the human before them.

'what is a GFC?' Aion thought as he dips his hand into his inventory, and brings out a silver coin like item from a equally silvery pouch filled with a hundred of them.

[Item: Coin.

Name: GFC (Gods Field Coin)

Description: Coins that can be used during the closing of the gods field to exchange for items in the gods treasury, or to win the special most prized item in the field possession.]