Let me quickly deal with this

X turns and looks at the horizon, into the furthest part of the park sands, "he... lives!".

Everybody turns to see what it was that could have changed her mood entirely, and thus a head popped out from the horizon the still meek sunlight shining on the figure, the silhouette and the shadow walking forwards flamboyantly.

After walking close enough for his face to be seen, the figure says, "how have you been family."

Everybody aboard the ship were confused, because all of them were from different parts of the world, and considering how no one has pointed out or recognized the popular Tang family, it is then impossible for anyone here to recognize the infamous son therefore, but to the family themselves there was absolutely no way they will not recognize their lovely blind family member.

Yufei was the first to react, her expression blooming like hellebores during winter. A face that survived the harsh condition but still later on smiles so bright it captivates all.

"Gēgē!" She runs to the edge of the ship but X was much closer, so X jumped first, using her right hand to hold the spiky rope to reduce her momentum downwards.

Her hands were peeling off hard as she used the rope to go down, and when she got down she didn't even look at her hand as she ran, she ran so fast her legs didn't feel like they were touching the ground.

Why? Why did she run?...

... The heartbeat.

As she got closer the other heartbeat increased, thumping even more wildly than hers and whenever it increases it assists her heart as well to beat loudly and they both increase over time getting more louder and louder.

By the time she got to Tang Zhan, if one was close enough they would be able to hear her heartbeat without hearing her, or nearing him, because the both of them hearts kept thumping twice in a row.

Suddenly tears dropped down her eyes, X that was energetically running into the arms of Tang Zhan stopped, standing two foot before him.

"Why did you scare me? Why did your heart stop beating? Why did I feel the pain of you dying when you were still alive? Wh-"

Tang Zhan cut her off by hugging her. If a person hugs another each heartbeats are heard, one from both that will sound two, but if two heartbeats replaced one then four heartbeats is meant to be heard, but no only one heartbeat was heard thumping like a world sized heart beating.

Their alone time was cut short as Yufei also ran into the hug. "Stupid brother, bad brother, irresponsible brother, crazy brother, crazy crazy you're crazy!" She said as she starts pulling his hair.

"Ai ai ow ow owie!" Tang Zhan head bobbed around to find a way to remove his head without hurting himself even more from the evil talons of Yufei.

"Zhan'er!" Mrs Tang shouted from the edge with Mr Tang beside her.

Tang Zhan smiled as he then goes to the ship with a beauty in each arm, both of them leaning their heads in his shoulder.

Boom!

A zombie appeared, creating a crater where it had landed and it waited cautiously looking at Tang Zhan.

"You two go wait for me in the ship, remember how I said it last time, go inside and start the ship, let me entertain him till you're ready." Tang Zhan said to Yufei and X, but he sees that they are unwilling to do so.

"Don't worry, let me quickly deal with this and I'll find a way to pay both of you back. Okay!" He says as he motions for both of them to leave.

The two of them were happy that they hugged themselves till they got to the ship. While Yufei was climbing, X held her chest in ecstacy as she looked back at Tang Zhan who was about to confront the zombie.