01

Kim Seunwoo or Sunoo, the cute and shy baby of Kim families, he was train by his parents as a kind and sweet, he was smart and he was their sunshine, he was the only child so he was really adore by his parents, his family was known as a wealthy family. He was always the top 1 on their school and most of all love by many people, he has many admirers girls and boys.

Kim Seunwoo, who was late at his school was running at the hallway of Hybe University going to his classes, he remember he sleep around 2 in the morning making him wake up late.

He arrive at his room, Section 1, he open the door and all the attention was on him, Mr.Carlos his teacher gasp, and ask if he is okay. "I'm okay, sir,i'm sorry,i'm late, i woke up really late" He quickly said and bow at his professor.

Sir,Carlos didn't mind the young master being late so he said. "It's okay, you can sit now so we can continue" Sir,Carlos said and smile while Sunoo went straight at his sit and smile at his bestfriend.

"I though your not going to school" Daniel said and sign. Sunoo chuckles and apologize.

"Just what did you do last night?" Daniel ask and Sunoo chuckle, "I was watching a k-drama" Sunoo answer making Daniel dumpfounded, Sunoo watch the new drama "My Demon". Sunoo chuckle.

After Class. - Recess Time

Daniel and Sunoo get up as they fix their things their friend was waiting outside, once they we're done, they walk towards the door and hug Taki. The three of them walk together.

Once they got in cafeteria, they get there foods and eat while chatting at each other, "Sun" They heard. The trio turn and saw K. Their senior.

"K hyung?" Sun mumble, K sit beside him and smile as he greated all of them. "Are you interested in joining the english month?" K ask. "Why hyung?" Taki ask. "Well, actually they held a competition for english month each section need a representative, and i though Sunoo will be perfect as the candidate in your section," K said smiling since he knew the younger would be really fit for the competition.

Sunoo, was thinking if he should join, the three was waiting for his answer after a seconds.

"K hyung, i want to join" Sunoo said and smile. Sunoo was not new at this every months of their subject he was sometimes the representative of their section even the school.

Sunoo was also part of the badminton club, the dance club, Sunoo was never saw a son of the wealthy man only the teachers,principal would acknowledge that, everyone love Sunoo by what he is.

"Gosh, I though your going to say no" Daniel said and they all laugh, after signing the paper.

K, excuse his self that he was leaving and they all nodded. "You better win" Daniel said.

"Since when did i fail?" Sunoo ask, Daniel and Taki laugh. Sunoo was not wrong through he never fail any competition, The math club he also join and he win, the science club and more club he was the reason why their section always win.

After Class

Daniel and Taki say goodbye to Sunoo, Sunoo wave back as he get inside his van and kiss his mother cheeks. "Hi, Mom" Sunoo said and smile. His mother hug him as they had a little talk about the day.

They always do this, Sunoo was glad his parents always open up on him. Arriving at their house, Mr.Kim was waiting for them.

Sunoo gave his father a hug and smile, his father pat his head as his mother towards them with a sweet smile. Getting inside, they all change before sitting in the couch. Sunoo was in the middle they were watching some drama they would always do this as a short quality time.

"Mom, Dad i join the competition in english month" Sunoo said. His parents was not surprised anymore. "Do your best Son, we always know you will never fail" Mrs.Kim said and giggles. Sunoo chuckle as he hug them both.