09

2 Days Later

Sunoo, was free from the chains, the boys got him. He was free but only in his rooms. He stay in that room for days already.

Right now, Jake just visit him and bought him food from the mall which he eat cause if he refuse, he will get angry.

Sunoo, was finish taking a bath and change into a new clothes which is very short shorts and a polo only of course.

"When can i get free from this hell" he through but he was comfused when he heard a knock on the door. "Sunoo, come out " he heard Sunghoon voice. He fix his self and slowly open the door and saw Sunghoon.

( he was wearing the same clothes, with a kitten)

Sunghoon smile when he saw Sunoo, Sun stare at him and he notice a small figure at his hand.

"I bought a kitten, so you wont' be lonely" he said which shock Sunoo. But then Sunoo back away once he saw the body on the floor near the front door it was the body of a woman, his classmates.

"T-tina" He mumble once he saw the face, Sunoo gasp when Sunghoon grab his shoulder and smile on him while he give the kitten on him.

Sunoo.

"Why you killed her" Sunoo ask, Sunghoon smile while holding his waist. "Well, she was spreading news that ur a brat and a slut" He said and grin.

Sunoo was shock, Tina was his friends.

"Kitten, in this world people pretend to be your friend but deep inside there backstabbing you secretly" Sunghoon whispers at his ear.

Sunoo became silent, he felt hurt, and he hasn't been using his phone for weeks. Sunghoon suddenly start kissing his neck.

"Did you take a bath?" he ask Sunoo, Sunoo was looking down as some guy drag the girl outside and look the door.

𓍯

After spending time with Sunghoon, Sunoo was back lonely with the kitten he bought for him and Sunoo was slightly happy that he have someone but then someone enter his room.

The father of the 6 boys. He stand up and back away scared why he visit him.

"Now i'll understand why there so over heals for you" The father said. Sunoo, gulp covering his self. That's when Jungwon get inside and cover Sunoo's body. He take off his coat and make Sunoo wear it.

"Dad, just want to talk to you" Jungwon whisper.

Jungwon, grab his waist and kiss his cheeks before grabbing him following his father, they went in his father office then Jungwon leave Sunoo.

"Your parents knew your here with us" Mr. Lee said and smile at him, "My son is so cruel right?, hmm, but don't you know why there like that" He added which made Sunoo comfused. "Because there inlove, i see many changes when u came in this house, there stop going out in a bar or partying or even stop bought girls, i see many many changes He said.

Sunoo, gulp. He didn't knew, he was the reason why there slowly changing.

New Chapter Tomorrow :))
Stay hydrated guys :>