08

At the mansion.

Sunoo, was on his knees, both of his foot was in chain

Sunoo, was on his knees, both of his foot was in chain. He was also wearing a collar that only the 6 boys can remove, he look at the window that was lock.

"This is my fate?" He though and burried his face on his knees and once again cried. He's worried about his family not his self, he knew he was trap and he can't go out anymore.

Sunoo, hide face even more when he heard the door opened. He knew who it was by the smeel of his perfume, it was non other than the oldest.

Heesung.

A strong smeel of perfume, Sunoo. "Hey, Sun, i have someone for you" Heesung said. Sunoo take a peak and saw a girl wearing seductive dress staring at him terrified.

"S-sir, what is this" the girl said and giggle even through she's scared. Sunoo, already knew what will happend so he watch Heesung sit at the couch next to bed.

He was in bed and the girl was at the end, "what did you do?" Sunoo ask as he burried his face again hiding. "What do you mean, i just did what he want and who are you, why are you here" The girl said.

"Your dead" Sunoo said which shock the girl, "what" the girl said. Sunoo sign, This is the 3rd time Heesung bought a girl and he will kill it infront of Sunoo.

"He hate how you touch him" Sunoo said and cover his ear. "He hate every girls touching h-him" Sunoo said and flinch when he heard a gunshot.

Sunoo, just said what Heesung wanted him to say to remind the girl who Heesung belong to Sunoo.

"That's a perfect word my doll" Heesung said, who was now beside him. Sunoo, remained silent not until Heesung grab his chin and make him look at him. "Answer me, who you belong?".

" y-you and others" Sunoo said.

_

"What" Taki was shock, Taki was terrified when he saw the news of Sunoo being missing, for 2 days they through Sunoo was okay since Sunoo was responding their text.

They even ask Sunoo if something is wrong and they would call him but Sunoo said he was just depressed and doesn't want to talk or see someone.

"N-no, h-how" Taki said. Everyone in the classroom was shock, watching the news at the television in front.  He called Daniel telling the news.

"What"

"Sunoo, h-he i-is missing"

"Since when Taki"

"2 d-days ago"

"We need to help them find him, does uncle and auntie already know it?"

"I d-dont know"

"I will pick you up, wait for me Taki"

Taki, who was scared and worried on his best friend fall on the ground, he was worried.

_.

Days, has pass. The boys change, making their father comfused, they stop playing girls heart, they didn't went to the club as well. They stay at the their mansion almost everyday.

"Boys, your here again?" Their father ask, the boys turn on them. "Hmm" Heesung mumble.

"It is because of that boy?" Their father ask. "Yes it is" Ni-ki said and smile. That innocent smile was fake through behind that smile was something you wouldn't want to see.