07

5 minute's later.

Sunoo, was still scared, his hands is thrembling in fear, tears falling from his eyes and he keep lowering his sobs in order not to get caught.

He suddenly through to call someons, his friends but when he was abouto to call Daniel, he heard a gun shot which him shock and drop the phone that make a noise, his phone was now in the ground.

He waited a seconds hoping no one heard, he took a glance at the small hole that his phone got shoot, he quickly try to grab his phone but to his surprised a hand touch his wrist making him thremble in fear.

"N-no no~" he keep whispering, he groan in pain when he was aggressively pulled out from the closet, and he was meet with a cold daze of a man who has a violet hair.

"You can't run away baby" the man said and grin, Sunoo, knew he was weak, but he keep trying to get free. "Oh, you found him" a man came in.

"Easy, the gun Riki just make made me find him Won" the man who was holding Sunoo said and smirk. "Aish, let's go downstairs" The man name Won said and turn.

~

Sunoo, collapse in thr ground, he saw his driver "Jery", lying on the floor dead, Jerry was his caretaker and driver ever since he was a child, one of the person who saw him growing up.

" u-uncle! " Sunoo called, he was about to stand up when a hand pulled him back, he was now crying and saw all their maids including his nanie kneeling down, thrembling.

"You shouldn't have just hide maybe he will be alive" the taller man said, "now that your here, we're here to tell you, to come with us! " one of the man said.

"No," Sunoo answer., that answer made Jay angry, he suddenly shoot one of the maid making Sunoo world stop.

(Reference)

Sunoo look at his hand, it's thrembling so much

(His face/reaction)

(His face/reaction).

Sunoo, watch how his nanie died and get killed infront of him, he was now on a berge of breaking down thinking, "what did i do?, why there doing this to me? ".

Sunoo, was silent. " your still not going ? " the guy who killed his nanie said. "W-why all of y-you a-re doing this t-to me! " he ask making them chuckle. "You should blame your face and your kindness my love" one of the guy said.

"My face?, right, always my face and my kindness  b-but i-its does not make sens~" Sunoo through we're cut off when someone make him look up again and Sunoo became shock, The boys start killing the 6 maids. Sunoo start crying.

"I didn't do ANYTHING, W-hy all of you are doing this to me!??? " he ask while crying his pain, but this reaction of his make the 6 man around him satisfied.

"Oh, babe, your just making your face even more beautiful" the man who killed his nanie said. Sunoo wad silent, he was surrounded by the dead body of the people he loves.

Blood everywhere, and him surrounded by the 6 men who want's him. "I heard your mom and dad was in paris?  I'm i right" one of them said making Sunoo shock. "N-no, not THEM! ".

" n-no, n-not my parents " he said as he start to cry again, the 6 man wan't Sunoo to gave his self on them and they will be satisfied.

"I-i will do everything, n-not my mom and d-dad" he said. He was now desperate, he will do everything just to his parents to live.

"Well, then come with us! " the man name Won said. Sunoo, remained silent and let one of them pick him up by grabbing his shoulder as they all start to walk away suddenly Sunoo fall on the ground because of weak body.

He can't bare the pain so his body is weak right now, he has no Energy, Sunoo was silent, he was traumatized how he watch the his people to get killed in front of him.

Sunoo, was pick up by a the man name Jay. Jay carry him carefully and sit him in the middle of the Van. Sunoo was silent, while the 6 boys was around him.

"There's no turning back? " Sunoo through as he remains silent all the ride. He was willing to do sacrifice his peace, his self just to let his parents live.

A/n
- sorry for the long updated, i'm stress at my school works, that i have no time to update. But i hope you like this chapter, i write it in the middle of the night :).