05

Sunday.

Sunoo step inside the bar, wearing a black pants with a black shirt and a rider jacket, he was finding Daniel and Taki.

Taki, smile as he hug Sunoo welcoming him at their party, while walking where Daniel is without noticing they walk past at the person he meet last night.

Sunoo, didn't remember the face of the boys last night. He was smiling while following Taki when a waiter bump on him, the waiter apologize but luckily the juice and glass he was holding didn't fall on Sunoo.

"No, it's okay, let me help you" Sunoo said and smile as he kneel down to help the waiter but suddenly. He saw blood on his finger, but he didn't mind it. After helping the waiter, he stand up. Taki ask if he is okay and Sunoo nodded.

Taki and Sunoo, was about to walk away when a hand grab Sunoo shoulder. Sunoo gasp and turn and saw a man. "Hey, your finger get hurt" He said. Sunoo look at him.

"No, it's okay," he said but the man grab his hand and pull something then wrap it at his finger. Sunoo look at it, after, he thank the man and Taki grab him as they left.

Jungwon, the person who walk towards Sunoo smile as he sit back on their table. The others was amaze that Sunoo didn't even flinch or saw that he's hurt.

_

"Hah?"

Sunoo was comfused why Daniel saying that he should be take care of his self expecially at night, "Daniel, there's nothing to worry". Sunoo said and gave him a smile. Daniel and Taki nodded.

Everyone was enjoying the party,dancing with musics, while Sunoo is sitting at the corner just using his phone. Daniel and Taki we're busy on their jobs.

" are you lonely?" A voice ask. Sunoo turn and saw a looking good man, who was smiling at him and he noticed that the man has a fangs on his teeth. He look handsome.

"Maybe?" Sunoo answer and gave a ackward chuckle. "Well, my name is Benjamin," the man introduced, Sunoo shake hand with him and say his name aswell. "Sunoo". He said and smile.

" wanna dance?" Benjamin ask. Sunoo agree since he wants too. Benjamin bought him in the dance floor and they dance. There moves we're amazing, there dance is incredible.

"Hah" Jungwon was amaze, his brother and Sunoo looks good in dancing, "Sunghoon, was really good" Jay said drinking his champange.

"Oh, come one, soon we will dance Sunoo". Heesung said while smirking. Everyone agree as they continue watching the two dancing.

After, Sunghoon came back smirking, Sunoo left to find his friends. Sunghoon sit back and drank his champange. " Too pretty" he said and chuckles. Everyone agree as they continue talking.

Sunoo, he saw Danile and Taki. "Guys, i need to go home" he said and smile. Daniel and Taki nodded as they gave him a hug. Sunoo went home and lay in bed tired.

He pull out his phone and saw the time, it was almost midnight. His mother called him from paris.

"How's my prince"

"Good"

"Is everything okay there?"

"Of course, how about paris?"

"Everythings good, the project already start"

They talk for a minutes, Sunoo get up and get a shower, after that he change in his pajamas then go down. He sit on the couch, the whole mansion is quiet. "This is scary." He through since it's quiet.

Sunoo, sign as he lay on the couch while the TV is on, then he look at his wrist he noticed that his silver bracelet was lost, the bracelet Daniel gave.

He sit down, quickly grabbing his phone and call Daniel.

"Sun?"

"Dan, do you remember the bracelet you gave me?"

"Of course,
why would i forget that?"

"Something really happend before i go home
and i lost it, near at the boys bathroom, it theres something you could do to find it?"

"Of course, but
What happend?"

"I will tell you tommorow"

"Okay², goodnight"

"You too"

Sunoo, lay on the couch worried that what if he can't get it back, it was Daniel gift on him and it's important, he close his eyes until he fall a sleep.

Next chapter is now getting interested