04

2 Days Later.

Sunoo sign, as he lay on bed tired. He didn't do anything through, He decide to watch a some dramas so he stand up from his bed to open his personal TV, he open it and grab the remote. They fall on the bed, while finding some drama his phone ring.

"Sunoo"

"Oh?, why you suddenly called Daniel?"

"Well, are you free tommorow?"

"Maybe?, tommorow was sunday, why?"

"Well, i was about to invite you at my work since we have an upcoming party,"

"Oh?, sure, i will"

"Thanks"

"Welcome,"

Sunoo, put down his phone and continue finding a drama to watch. When he finally found it he lay on the bed then watch.

_

"So, it's your friend gonna come?" .

"Yes boss, he will" Daniel said confused why his manager suddenly through of inviting his friend, "good, you can now leaved". Daniel nodded as he left.

Daniel then saw the manager went to the VIP room smiling, Daniel was really comfused but he doesn't want to lose his job. He just hope nothing bad will happend.

" nice, he will come" Jay said as he drank the glass of wine. The others was smirking excited to meet Sunoo.

The night came, since Sunoo was alone because his parents has a business trip so he decide to eat at the convience store using his bike. "Be carefull, young master" the guard shouted. Sunoo and start biking, he was wearing a gray hoodie, black pants and a shoulder bag.

Arriving at the convience store, he saw a van but he through someone was buying, he park his bike and get inside. He was comfused when  the manager,cashier of the store was kneeling at the ground and there's a boy standing infront of them, and a 4 boys was sitting on every chair.

Niki, hide his knife along with the other, he kneel down and whisper at the managed and cashier. "Don't let that boy pay everytime he buy and we will spare the both of you" he whisper and stand up.

The manager and cashier stand up as they bow on Sunoo, Sunoo gave them a sweet smile. He walk past them as he pick a ramen, drink and more to add at his ramen. He went to the cashier to pay it but the cashier refuse.

"It's free, we have a promo today" the cashier lie, Sunoo smile and nodded as he look for a table but the only left table as in the middle of the 4 boys, he gave an ackward chuckle and towards them.

"It is okay if i sit here" He said and smile.

The boys nodded as Sunoo sit, minutes later, Sunoo was done eating. The boys was there not eating, but he noticed their outfit. Him being innocent and nice smile at them.

Sunoo, stand up and smile at the person besisde him who has a violet hair. "Uhm, thank you for letting me sit here, you all didn't mind if i gave you all something?" He said showing his sweet smile.

He took something for his pocket gave them his expensive ballpen,piece of clothe and more and say them goodbye. Sunoo left using his bike without knowing that the people he through is nice was the person who would give him more trauma.

Sorry for this bad chapter :/,