06

The Next Day.

Daniel and Taki, who was waiting at Sunoo smile when they saw him. Sunoo towards them and gave them a hug as they all sit.

"We're still finding the bracelet" Daniel said which make Sunoo nodded, "So, what really happend?" Taki ask. Sunoo sign as he tell them.

(last night).

Sunoo, excused his self that he will go to the bathroom, while walking towards the boys bathroom, one of the brother's follow him.

Once he get inside and wash his face, a man came out of the sink. Sunoo, ignored it and continue washing his face. "Hey, cutie" the man suddenly said. Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Hard to get, wanna go with me?" The man said and offered on him, Sunoo look at him.

"No, i need to leave" he said and was about to when the man grab his wrist and pinned him in the wall. Sunoo, try to get away. "LET GO OF ME!" Sunoo shout but the man only laugh.

Sunoo was now in tears scared that what if something bad happend, but before the man could touch his skin a hard punch was throw on him.

"Wtf, are you doing!" A cold deep voice said and kick the man, Sunoo lay on the floor thrembling. The savior of his kick and punch the man till he pass out.

The man name "Jay," kneel down, he was wearing a mask. Sunoo didn't look at him while Jay calm him down until Sunoo came back on his sense.

Present.

"Wtf, thank god someone save you" Daniel said. Taki hug him, Sunoo sign as they decide to eat outside.

"Your so stupid" Niki shout as he kick the man infront of him, "you should have do the right job," he added. Niko grab the gun beside him from Jay, and killed the man. Niki was frustrated.

The man he just killed supposed to find the man who betray him, but he fail. Niki sign as he sit on the ground. "F*cking stupid!" He said. The others we're just silent.

All theit attention look at the door as there father came, they all bow. "What happend here?" Their father ask, as Niki explained.

Their father sign.

_

Sunoo was driving to go home, at night, when he receive a call from Daniel so he answer it.

"Sun, i was not in the club but the manager told me they found the bracelet" 

"Really?"

"Yeah, you can get it in the club
but will you be okay?"

"I'm will be okay, i really want to get that bracelet"

Sunoo, change his direction. He was glad that someone found the bracelet he treasure. Once he arrive he get inside and ask where is the manager.

"Where is your manager?" Sunoo ask, the man point at the manager who was talking to 6 boys. He towards him. "Excuse me, " Sunoo said and chuckles. They all turn on him, Sunoo who has no intention to remember some people he just meet, he didn't knew who is the 6 young boy.

"Oh, it's Daniel friend, here's your bracalet" the manager said and gave him the silver bracelet. Sunoo smile and say Thank You as he excused his self to leave. The 6 boys suddenly stand up and decided to follow him.