02

3 Days Later

Sunoo, who was busy preparing for his upcoming competition tommorow, he was also focusing on his studies. Right now, he was in the library when Daniel came along with Taki.

"Here" Daniel gave him a coffe, Sunoo turn and thank him, he gratefull hus friends was here, Taki also gave him a food. He eat and drink them before he continue on studying.

Daniel and Taki already left when he eat them since Sunoo was excused on all his classes to get ready for tommorow, Sunoo, saw that there's a guy who just came and the librarian was scared. That guy pick a book and left.

"Weird?" He thoughts, and continue studying.

_

After the whole day, Sunoo take a rest at his bedroom, he was doing his homework that Daniel had said while there is a snacks and milk at the corner, he was wearing an earphone listening to music.

On the other hand, at the streets, they are a tall guy smoking while holding a gun, and a poor man kneeling at his back begging not to get killed.

"Tsk, you left the group, what do you think will happen?" The mafia said as he continue smoking, "y-young master, please, i have a family" the man said but the mafia look at him and laugh.

"I don't care, you must take the consequences for leaving the group" the mafia last word before he shot the man. He throw the smoke and sign. "Clean this mess".

The mafia order before walking away, Ethan, the mafia, the leader of black rose gang that the man he just killed join before.

He get insidr his car and call someone, he wants to enjoy after that, but while on his way to the club, he saw a person was walking wearing a white hoodie, there was a lollipop on his mouth wearing a earphone.

"Stop the car for a minute" Ethan order as he watch the young man enter the convience store. "It is normal for a person to be beautiful?" Ethan though. He get up and order his driver to wait. The drived was confused.

He get inside the store, The cashier and the young man which is none other than Sunoo turn on him, Sunoo quickly look away grabbing a drink and snack even though they have many in the mansion, he literally want to have some fresh air.

Ethan, walk towards him and grab some drink too. Sunoo observe the older, he was wearing all black, look like a gangster.

Sunoo went to pay his groceries, while Ethan watch him, watching him closer seem like a dream. Ethan never saw a guy like Sunoo.

Feminine,beautiful, cute and his chubby cheeks. Sunoo was done paying, he thank the cashier and left. Ethan also did, he pay and left without a word as he get inside his car and order his driver to follow Sunoo.

Sunoo who was busy listening to music and eating a snack, didn't notice that a car was following him. Ethan, stare at the gate of the mansion. As he saw the name. Kim's Residence.

"The kim?" He though as he remember his father, "at the club" Ethan order.

At the club

"Where the f*ck is he?" One of the VIP costumer said. "Will you calm down Benjamin?" Jake said as he sign, they we're waiting for Ethan. Ethan arrive, holding a soda.

"What are you holding?" Jhonny ask, "Nothing," Ethan answer as he continue drinking what he buy. "Where is the girls?" He ask. "Tsk, as usual Late" Jay said. The 5 siblings was waiting for the girls to enjoy.

Ethan, was frustrated already, he didn't like waiting.

Kim Residence

Sunoo, sit on the couch, as he eat and watch again. He didn't mind the time since it's still 7 of the night., He continue watching.

The Next Day

Sunoo, was beyond happy, he won the competition. Their section was happy cause once again there section won. Daniel and Taki hug him.

"You never fail to make us proud" Daniel said and chuckles.