eight

FANTASIA

FANTASIA

"I hate this"

"It loves you too. You wanna eat?"

she didn't respond. she just sat on the couch pouting with her lil arms folded.

"I wanna go"

"Go where? We can go together"

"Home"

"Absolutely not, next."

"What ima do in here all day? It's boring as hell"

"It's different things to do here"

"Yeah like what?"

"We can get in the pool or jacuzzi. I got a gym, pool table, basketball court, video games, and more"

"I want a drink or two"

"What you want?"

"What you got?"

"Taylor Port, Henny, Tequila, Crown—"

"Tequila"

she grunted in pain.

"You gotta go see a doctor. It's probably more serious than you think"

"You really know how to take the fun out of things"

"I'm just tryna help you, you probably got broken bones and everything. I'm this close to calling the ambulance"

"You call the ambulance you gon be leaving with em cause I ain't going nowhere"

"It looks painful"

i handed her the drink and sat next to her while i rested my knuckles on the side of my face.

"Fantasia please let it go"

"Lift your shirt and tell me what you see"

"I see a big purple tattoo"

"That is not funny"

"This may be new to you, but it's old to me. This ain't my first rodeo so I could really careless"

"Why you tryna protect the person that did this?"

"Damn...could you please let it go"

"Damn...could you please put a name on these bruises"

"Oh of course. Ima name this one Barry, this one Harry, this one Mary, that one Jerry, and the one on my thigh Sharry"

"Why is this funny to you? It's almost like you enjoy it"

"I just simply don't care. It is what it is"

she was on her eighth cup of tequila so i'm sure she's being nonchalant about it because of the liquor.