sixty nine

FANTASIA B.

me and Taraji agreed to meet up with each other at my house. this is the first time in four months that we're seeing each other face to face. im very much excited, i just wanna touch her again.

its been almost two months of having True, and i feel like the luckiest person on the planet. whenever i lay eyes on him, i shed tears, happy tears. hes my joy, my sweet boy.

i was gonna cook, but i decided to wait for Taraji so we could cook together. our schedules aren't as busy, so we're gonna hang for a few, talk, and just catch up on things.

30 minutes later, there was a knock. i knew that knock. that's my baby.

i smiled before i even opened the door.

"Hi beautiful! Oh, you look so amazing!"

"You look fab, look at you! Everything about you is perfection, I mean that." I knew she meant it just by the look she was giving me.

"Thank you" i was tryna hide the huge grin.

"Yes, so, how have you been?"

"I've been good, mostly healing and being a mom, but other than that, life's been okay. How have you been?"

"Shit, it's literally everything you just said. I have been dealing with depression and anxiety, but im slowly overcoming that. I figured I just had to take it slow most days. "

"I figure you need to call me when you're feeling like that so I can at least help you with something, encouraging words, a testimony, anything. You dont have to deal with that alone, im here for you always"

"I know, and I'm grateful for every uplifting message you've sent me on this journey. Most times, you weren't aware, but when you messaged me, my whole everything was bright again. I forgot I was even depressed at that moment. Your words are powerful."

"We can't cry today. I won't do it, whew!"

i laughed, shaking it off. this woman means the world to me.

"I'm sorry. I just had to get that out."

"I'm glad you did. I needed to hear it"

i walked over to the bar stool she was sitting at, got between her legs, and hugged her.

"I dont wanna let you go. I wish we could stay like this forever." she whispered, resting her head on my chest.

"You will, very soon."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" i left a kiss on her lips.

she slid her hands down to my ass.

"My butt almost feels this heavy. It just has a little more growing to do."

"You play all day. You'll get there, though. "

"Definitely. So, what are the plans for today?"

"I bought food. I was gonna cook, but I figured we could have a thirty minute cook-off. "

"Ok, now wait. If you bought yourself lambchops, you're automatically disqualified. "