𝟢𝟢𝟥,𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨

CH. THREE
┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

The Bonfire sets quite a vibe.

There's boys making music with instruments that look handmade but sound good. Other guys are doing flips or follow some kind of movements to the music.

Then there's a circle where she first thought they got into a fight, but it's probably some boyish game with wrestling.

Boys stand and sit around the giant fire Newt, Alby, and a few others lit up a while ago, all as they drink from jars that contain Gally's drink.

"It's looks like piss," she says. "Is that it? Add some sugar, and boom, moonshine?"

Newt chuckles under his breath. "We've had those theories before, but no. It's not his piss."

"Then what is it?"

"Secret recipe he won't tell anyone."

"It's definitely his piss."

She inhales the smell of the jar Newt just gave her, scrunches her nose up in disgust, and hands it back to him. "No, thank you."

"But it'll grow some hair o— never mind." He coughs, his whole face growing red as he puts the Mason jar down. "I'll introduce you to some people. I guarantee you can trust all of them."

"...alright."

"Well, Minho said he saw you. So you've him." Newt points at a group of boys, who sit away from all the business. "Those are The Runners."

"I thought Minho would be... I don't know, wrestling or something?"

"Nah. He likes being dramatic, but he's really just an observer. Things he can't deny." Newt shrugs. "Then here The Med-Jacks, who you've also already met. Jeff and Clint."

"Yo, Newt."

Newt gives them a smile. "Track-Hoes, with Zart. I usually help in the gardens too. I like it there. And then Winston with The Slicers."

He's pointing at a boy with dark, messy hair. He's nice eyes but somehow looks a bit stern at once, while he's speaking to who are likely his coworkers.

"And you? Some kind of lead?" She asks after the whole tour. There's also The Builders, of which Gally is The Keeper, but those boys don't really get her attention. As Newt said, not a lot going on upstairs. Good with their hands, though.

"Second-In-Command," Newt answers. "Alby is first. Camil's third, but it's really just because he has no choice. And that's noticeable, 'cause that boy doesn't do anything all day."

"Why thank you, Newt."

Immediately, she turns around at the voice. Then has to look down because this Camil is sitting. In a wheelchair, in fact.

He smiles. "Hi, there. Nice to meet ya." And holds out his hand.

With some hesitation because she's still unsure about somewhat everything, she shakes his hand. "Hi. Can't introduce myself because I don't even know who I am."

As Camil laughs, he runs a hand through his dark blonde hair, which is just as messy as most boy's hair. A long face, bright eyes, kind features. "Well, I'm Camil, as this Shuckface said. And I do do my job, Newton."

The Brit grunts. "It's Newt. And no you don't. You hang out with The Med-Jacks and bully The Builders. One day, you're gonna get killed."

"Every time they touch me, I start yelling so Alby will show up, and I tell him they're bullying me because of my legs and trying to steel my wheelchair."