♤01/ News

A women is sitting on expensive leather seat in her luxurious office of 20 storey building , dressed in elegant white office outfit giving professional look. Her honey brown eyes moving in sync as she is checking her file. Her dark brown hair tied in pony tail leaving some strand behind. Her face is blank as usual and dancing her pen between her long beautiful fingers.

She is epitome of true beauty with her perfect face cut. Her beauty is just a myth behind her darkness .

She has a innocent face with a sinister smile, she has smart brain with a evil thoughts, she has a beautiful eyes with a depth of mysteries, she is none other than the queen of business world and a goddess of hell , the great Ihita Rajveen.

She is continuously working on her file when a voice catches her attention.

Knock

Knock

"Come in" she answered in authorative yet stern voice.

"Ma'am here are the file you asked for" her secretary said in scared voice . He knows one mistake and his boss will definitely make him regret his birth. Afterall she can do anything !

She nodded and asked " What about the meet-"

Her words were cut off in middle as a door of her office abdurtly bang open.

Ihita did not bother herself look at door as she knows who it could be, her not so gentleman best friend Arjun Singhania.

He is a bastard of bastards. He is 29 years old India's top most criminal lawyer. He is 6'2 feet tall, sharp jawline, ocean blue eyes, trimmed beard, a perfect definition of handsome. His aura screams power and fear and can make anyone shiver at their place. He's white collar criminal and torturing people in free time is his hobby.

"And here we go again." she muttered under her breath and sighed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked in a stern voice.

But did he scared? Nope. Absolutely no.

"No whishing, no greetings. Bad manners Ihita baby." He said in extra sweet dramatic voice which irritates her to the core. And he knows it. She signaled her secretary to leave to which he obeyed.

She stared at Arjun with blank face and then again started looking her files with a sighed. "Well I came here to give you a good news but you seem like not interested." he scoff.

"Speak up. I'm all ears." she said or more like a order to him to which he sighed. Arjun switched on the TV revealing today's news.

BREAKING NEWS ; The known businessman and politician Jairat Bagchi is found dead at his farm house that is situated outskirt of the Mumbai. His farm house catches a fire last night due which his body is completely burn and face is unrecognizable. DNA report confirms his body.

This news perked her ears and snapped her head toward the TV. She raises her eyebrows but later she composed her expression.

"Congrats Ihita your one rival is no more." Arjun said after switching off TV.

"Well that bastard deserved to die. He was a total manwhore. I wish I could kill him." she said with the smirk playing on her lips.

After a couple of second he said " Tomorrow is his funeral."

"Don't dare to ask me to come."

"Atleast I could I get a company and beside that you were on the good terms with him."

She looks at him for good second" I'll come."

He nodded and stood up and started to leave.

"Arjun one more thing."

__________________________(◕‿◕)_______________________________

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟?

𝑊ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑎 𝑜𝑟 𝐴𝑟𝑗𝑢𝑛?