♤04/ Club

𝑰𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

I reached my mansions after dropping Nitya at her home

I reached my mansions after dropping Nitya at her home. I followed the path towards the door. It was huge mansion surrounded by guards.

Perks of being a daughter of politician.

I entered the living hall only to welcome by strong and delicious aroma of smell.

I walked through the dining area , and here

here,

I get a surprised by looking at my favourite dishes kept on the dining table.
Before I could say something, someone from behind came and hugged me tightly.

I relax their embrace and smiled ."I missed you mom and dad."

"I missed you too." Mom kissed my cheek and dad smiled.

We broke our hug and Jimmy my pet dog jumped on me feeling jealous of them.
We laugh at him and his antics...ufff.

"Are we having celebration of Bagchi's Death?" I asked looking at the variety of dishes . Shahi paneer, Chilli paneer , Naan, Basmati rice ,Puri and rasgulla. All my favorite.

My mom Vinita Rajawat was expert at this even after having hectic life as she is a CBI cheif officer in New Dehli. But she always manages her time for me. I love her.

"Probably yes!" They said in union with wide smile on their face.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's eat" I said while sitting on chair as I became hungry after looking my favourite dishes.

"I thought you were at his funeral but I didn't see you there." After a while I said to dad. "I was there in a meeting hall and Arjun was there too." Well I guessed that.

"Anything new?" I cock my brow expecting something spicy to gossip about.

"Nothing new. It was just a political meeting."

Ofcourse it would be a political meeting as my dad Rajiv Rajawat is a Rajya Sabha member and was a strong opponent of Bagchi in politics.

He has too many enemies of which I'm scared for him. Even though he has a tight security but I don't trust anyone regarding my family's security which is why I kept my men behind them.

Just because of this fucking security reason we never recognized each other as family in public. Even though everybody knows that I have a political background but nobody knows who are they.

"So,which deal you are looking for now?" Dad asked.

"Milestone." Dad snapped his head towards me. I stops chewing my food and started thinking is he going to scold me? If yes. Then I'm going to commit a suicide.

"If I'm not wrong this was a Bagchi's deal." Dad further inquired me. "This was Rajnandan's deal but Bagchi was a important shareholder, so he took a responsibility for a deal." And this time mom snapped her head towards me.
I saw her from side view.

"Have you sign it?"

"Not yet." I replied to which they made 'O' face.

"Okay don't bother yourself too much behind this. If it is disturbing then tell me I'll handle it or else leave it." I look at him and nodded.

After done with our family lunch they left for Delhi as they don't have a day off.

I was busy in checking mails in my home office when I get a notification. I picked up a phone, it was Nitya's msg.

Red: Today evening seven at Shining star club.🤌

Me:Done👍

I shake my head at her. Nitya and her craze for club is irreplaceable.

(◕‿◕)

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

I was sitting at VIP roof in Shining star club with Russian Mafia Lord , Chen Parker. We were dealing for the weapons that have to be shipped by next two months.

In no time my eyes fall on famine figure sitting at the ground level. She was wearing Black satin dress with a slit at side and her friend was also there.

 She was wearing Black satin dress with a slit at side and her friend was also there

They were having wine. But my eyes were stuck at only one figure.

I could clearly see her features. Her honey brown eyes, dark brown hairs, pink plmpy and soft lips and her spotless fair skin which was glowing.

Honey.

I know who she is, Ihita Rajveen. A powerful and smart businesswoman. I know her as she was Bagchi's competitor but I never met her personally as I don't live here.

She belongs to a political background according to my sources but who are her family, we don't know as they keep highly private. If I wanted I would have known about her long ago but I never needed that.

Her political background could be one of the reason why Bagchi used to hate her.

The moment she looked at me. Her honey brown orbs get locked with my hazel green ones.

But what was surprising was that the way she looking at me. The other women give me signals whom I don't give a damn but her was different.

It was as if she is saying that she is wining a game against me. The challenge in her eyes, the wining smirk on her lips, the pride on her face and the confidence she is carrying clearly say that she is fucking queen.

My eyes got diverted as Daiwik called me up.

I received the call. "Hello Daiwik?"

"Hello Karnish. We have got all the information you have asked for about Bagchi's death." He informed me.

"So, what's the update?"

"Everything was fine till two months ago until Milestone deal came up."

"I got it." I said. "Tell me who was last person he met?" I asked as I still didn't satisfied with this information.

"Ihita Rajveen."

_____(◕‿◕)_____

This was today's chapter.

How was it guyzz?

Please do give your reviews, vote and comments.