♤02/ Traitor

"S-sir Bagchi is de-dead" A man shuttered and gulped hard looking at the demonear aura standing infront of him.

His hazel green eyes darkened and jaw was clenched. Holding on his gun tightened by each passing second till his knuckle turned white, veins popped out in anger and rage.

His men shivered in fear and gulped hard looking at the man , the Karnish Rajnandan who could be the reason of their death anytime.

"How?" He asked in deadly dangerous tone making others felt like peeing at their place.

"His body was found at his farmhouse and that too burned. Last night fire took place at his farmhouse." Before they could reply , his friend Daiwik Mittal said calming his friend's anger who himself was a weapon dealer and mafia leader.

Sinister smirk formed on his devilishly handsome face after hearing his friend. He stormed dangerously towards one of his man named Rakesh.

"Who was taken a responsibility of his security?" Karnish wishpered in deadly dangerous tone at his face who gulped hard. Sweat formed on his face and started shivering.

"M-me s-s-sir." Rakesh shuttered

And within a moment Karnish pulled the trigger of the gun he was holding against his skull. Gunshot resonated throughout the empty hall of his den.

Everybody stood there with the shock and fear in his eyes but no one could dare to raise the question. A strong metallic smell of blood spread throughout the empty cell of his den.

Daiwik stood there with unbothered expression on his face as if it is his daily routine.

"Dispose the body." Karnish ordered his men who nodded at his command.

" Can't you control on your anger?" Daiwik scoffed at his best friend behavior who was busy in his phone soon after killing a man.

"Before you ask anything further I would like to tell you that he didn't know anything regarding Bagchi's death but he was surely involved in this. Traitor." Karnish said it coldly keeping himself busy in phone. He knows that his friend won't sit quietly until he gets all the answers of his questions.

Daiwik opened his mouth to say further but closed it soon after realizing Karnish's mood and he would definitely throw Daiwik out of his building without any single thought if he gets angry.

"Daiwik I need each and every details regarding his death." Daiwik nodded at him and said " Tell me one thing?"

"I'm all ears."

"You never fond of him then why are you so worried?"
Daiwik asked , seriousness dripped in his tone.

He looked at him before saying and tugged his gun into his pants behind the back." He was the top most secured man in our company and in mafia. Though he was a total manwhore and I really never liked him but his death is undigestable to me. His security was breached on Someone's oredered. And that someone is powerful and my enemy for sure." He took a pause before saying it further.

"No matter how much I hated that person but no one can enter my territory without my permission. And if they did try, then they surely have invited devil at their doorstep."
Karnish said looking at Daiwik while pyscotic smile playing on his lips.

Daiwik nodded at him with the deadly smirk knowing very well that his friend can go to any extent to make them beg for their death.

____________________________(◕‿◕)_____________________________

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟?

𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ? 𝑂𝑟 𝐷𝑎𝑖𝑤𝑖𝑘?