♤07/ Alive

Author Pov

At Indira Gandhi Innternational Airport , a luxurious privet jet landed. Ihita gets out of her plane in navy blue jeans, cream coloured satin shirt while her boots completing her appearance.

Airport was surrounded all by her security and police.

The bunch of cars like G-wagon, Mercedes Benz and Fortuner were parked at little far distance from the runway but clear enough to see.

Ihita walked towards her car, her men bow looking at her and got into her car.

Anger, Rage and Frustration were all they could feel looking at their lady boss.

Her jaw was clenched, eyes darkened and grip on her was tightening by each passing second.

In no time her fleet arrived at huge and beautiful mansion, The Rajawat Mansion. It was all surrounded by security guards, police and dozens of camera.

Guards bow down upon seeing her and opened the gate to let their Rajawat's Princess to enter. Without looking she entered inside. Her aura changed into dominating and intimidating. Danger is all they could feel.

She get out of her car and stormed inside the house just to meet her dad in his home office.

She open the door with 'thud' of her dad's office. Meeting was going on among the known politicians of India.

They looked at her and gulp hard looking at dark eyes and anger was dripping from her.

Her dad, Rajiv Rajawat was sitting unbothered with her action but he himself was controlling from lashing out on her from last night's incident.

"LEAVE."

Her voice boomed in a office and made up shiver at their place but nodded at her ordered and soon left leaving both father daughter duo with their chief security officer Bakhtawar Khan.

"What was that Ihita?"

"That should be my question dad. What the hell is going on?"

The tension between them was thick that could be feel from far away.

Her dad's fist tightened at her backfire but he somehow control himself, afterall she was his daughter and gets too sad even if he sad something rudely to her.

Dad's princess.

And now he has to kill someone brutally in order to lessen his anger.

"Seriously? You are asking me? After you kidnapped Bagchi. And cherry on the top you even created his death scenario with so much refinement." His jaw clenched on the thought of Bagchi still being alive and too under her watch.

She cursed under breath on how her dad got to know about Bagchi and looked at Bakhtawar with dark gaze. She knows only he could share this information with him.

"What I did was just to You ..... Our family." It was a lame retort but right now her brain wasn't working properly.

"Protection? Huh?" He scoffed "Then leave this matter here. Don't involve yourself and leave rest of the thing on me. I'll handle everything."

"I know there is something bothering you dad. What are you hiding dad? Just tell me. I'll make everything right." She said to him in a dead tone keeping her gaze down while sitting on a sofa.

"I'm not hiding anything. I'm just protecting you both." He said in low painful voice.

"What protection dad?" Her dangerous laud voice made him more pissed off.