♤10/ Kidnapped

Ihita Pov:

Daiwik Mittal

No, Fucking no

Ahana, Behind my Ahana.

This shouldn't have happen.

Daiwik. This name has torturing my brain since I've heard him behind my Ahana. My sister.

Have you ever felt this much helpless that you have everything to protect your love ones but still failed. And here I failed.

I failed to protect to her.

Daiwik is a dangerous man. He is a one of the best hacker and holds a world's best elite security company. I very well know how merciless he can be and being karnish's friend, he would do anything for him.

But still, how can he reach to my sister when nobody knows about her being my sister?

I failed. I failed to protect to her.

My life is not a life. It has become a game. A game of twisted fate, deep mysteries, dark reality, haunting past, bloodshed rivalry and never ending war of revenge.

I never wanted this but the sinfulness desire has consumed me long ago. I had to step in this dark and wicked world unwantedly to rule this world. Only to rule. This was nothing new to me. I've already consumed by darkness and evilness the day I was born in this. I've grown up in this sinner's world with the sinner's thought.

YES. I never wanted this but destiny made me do that. I needed to protect everyone around me, so I had to step in this because no way I'm going lose them. This gave me birth of desire. The desire of torturing people who are capable of hurting my family.

But still I failed to protect her.

Adrenaline rush through my spine as my past memories flashed through my eyes.

Ahana is not a naive and innocent girl. I know she can handle herself. She is a trained shooter and she can fight too. But I won't risk her specially when Daiwik is involved in this.

What if he will do something? NO.

Nothing will happen, nothing will happen.

I blink my eyes couple of times and brought myself out of my haunting thoughts as so many horns piercing my eardrums. I looked around only to realised that I'm standing with my car at the traffic signal that was green now.

I start my car and heading towards where Bagchi was tied. My head was already brusting and then again breaking news of Bagchi being kidnapped. Yes. You heard it right. He's now kidnapped according to Arjun. And this news was enough to make my brain jumped out of my fucking skull.

But how he got kidnapped? And most importantly who kidnapped?

Soon after I reached my place and got out of the car

I headed towards the gate of the house and I can clearly see Arjun and Nitya standing over there at the entrace of the house. Arjun turned his heels towards my presence so is Nitya.

Without giving a chance I grab Arjun's collar and shouted at him. "I fucking told to keep him safe but you can't even do that simple shit."

But he looked at me uneffected. "Leave him Ihita." This time Nitya spoke. I looked at her with notted brows."Seriously? You are asking me to leave him. I told him to keep him alive on very that when his death's news all over the media."

FLASHBACK STARTS:

"Arjun one more thing." I said to him.

He turned his heels towards me with the the smirk playing on his lips. Thread of doubts knotted in my chest. "I need your help."

He widened his smirk and tilted his head while his both hands in pocket. " Well, already done."

I frowned but then I realised something. Anger spiked high and gritted my teeths at him keeping eye on me. Yes. He fucking keeping eyes on me.

How do I forget that he is a criminal before any criminal lawyer? He will do anything which keeps him in his favour. And I wouldn't be surprised if he had any blackmailing material on me or Nitya for his benefits in future.

"Bastard." I muttered under my breath.

I looked at him while controlling my anger and said. "Well if you know then I would only say that I don't want any negligence in this and keep him alive. Make sure of it."

"Done." With this he left the office.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"What if he ran away?" Nitya cocked her brow.

"Not possible. He could not run as he was badly torture. But where the hell were those cannibals? Were they sleeping?" I frustated too much today and now I'm surely going to kill them for the peace of my mind.

I looked at Arjun and cocked my brow challenging him to say something. But he evily smirked and sinners sight dripping out of his eyes. I know what this smirk reffering to. Karnish wasn't enough that he is also getting on my nerves? "Wipe that smirk off before I fucking punch you."

I left from there with Nitya. God why everything is so fucked up?

And now Karnish, I bet sure he won't sit quitely after ruin his reputation. I need to make sure that he won't be able to harm my family specially when his friend knows about sister.

\/[*_*]\/

SO THIS WAS TODAYS CHAPTER. HOW WAS IT?

THERE IS A HUMBLE REQUEST THAT IF YOU READING THIS STORY SO PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON AT BOTTOM AND DO GIVE YOUR REVIEWS. THIS KEEPS ME MOTIVATED.

OK. TA TA. BYE BYE