♤06/ Eyes

Ihita Pov

I'm standing here infront of mirror in my extra luxurious closet dressed in long strapless black dress with slit at the side.

My hair was open with the minimal makeup and the small pendant in neck.

"Perfect." I said looking myself at mirror. Self obsessed

It's been three days since I got the invitation

It's been three days since I got the invitation. I don't understand why the hell did I get that? It's not like I never met them but only as in professional way specially at award functions.

But they never invited me in family functions. Is it because of that eye contact with Karnish Rajnandan?

He must've thought that I didn't recognize him but I did. I've seen him in a award function but that too year ago in New York.

My memory is sharp so that I remember everything.

Even though dad has strictly asked me not to go there. But how could I miss the chance to get entertained.

Shrugging off my thoughts I stepped out of my house but instantly stopped looking at my guards.

"..uggghhhh..." I groaned looking at them.

I literally hate keeping gaurds around me all the time but what can I do Arjun has strictly asked me to take them with me.

I hopped in the car and asked my driver to take me to the Rajnandan Mansion.

I was busy in my phone when car halted. I looked outside the window.

My eyes were mesmerised looking at the mansion and on the top of that decoration. GOSH!!!!

It was fucking beautiful.

Big, Beautiful, Classic with modern touch.

"Beautiful." I mummers looking at it.

It's not like I'm seeing a palace first time. I have my own palaces in Rajasthan as we belong to Royal family.

We entered from the huge gate passing by the Media. I could clearly see some of my business colleagues and my known politicians.

I stepped out of my car and driver took the car to parking area.