♤08/ Queen

Karnish Pov

"Ruhi give it back to me." I yelled at her and ran behind her.

She giggles looking at me."No Ishi...take it back if you can." She teased and ran fron there. I groaned in annoyance.

"First of all stop calling me Ishi." I warned her and throw the pillow on her face which she successfully catch it.

She has my childhood photo in which I'm not looking good and now she's laughing at photo.

I literally wanted to throw her out of the window.

"OK..OK..I'll give you but I have one condition."

"Not again." I knotted my brows and sighed at her.

"Ok telk me." I said tilting my head, crossing my arms over my chest and kept my gaze fix on her.

But before she could say anything I heard a knock on door.

I blinked back the burn in my eyes at the memory. I straightened myself on my chair.

I looked around my study and realises how bitter my memories are in this mansion.

I would have long gone to USA but just because of that Ihita I'm staying here unwillingly.

She has to pay for it.

I shifted my attention to the door as I heard a knock. "Come in."

Prisha peek through the door first like a little kid and examining if I was alone or not.

I smiled and sighed at her genuinely.

She and Advik are the only one who bring a smile on my face without doing anything.

Though Prisha is purest and innocent soul unlike Advik. That's why I'm always worry about her.

My sister. My princess.

She sat on the chair placed infront of my table with sheepishly smile on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her.

I rose my brows at her as I know her demands are on the way.

"Speak up princess." I said a I saw her mischievous smile.

"Bhai." She said meekly with puppy eyes.

"Hmm."

"You remembere my birthday is coming."

Of course I remember. How can I forget that day when you became my sister in real way. I can never forget her birthday. Not even in a wildest dream.

I would leave all my work just for my princess.

"Of course princess. I remember. Tell me what do you want on your birthday?" I smiled at her and picked up my phone to order whatever she wants right at this moment.

"Bhabhi." She said excitedly with chirping smile on her face and clapped her hands.

I coughed badly and looked at her with 'Are you kidding me?' Look.

My phone has fallen down from my grip the moment she asked for her demand.

She smiled widely, I narrowed my eyes at her and sighed.

I know where this topic came from. Since mom has been trying to convince me but I don't want to marry.

I've already lost so much in my life. Dad, Ruhi and her.

And now I can't risk anyone else's life in my world.

My life is dark, dangerous and lethal. These are the one of the reasons I'm staying away from my family, beside from mom's marriage.