♤05/ Invitation

Author Pov

In a dark room with dim lights, Karnish is sitting like a king on his chair. His arms rested on both the side of chair. His eyes were darkened and veins popped out in anger.

His lips twisted in sinister smirk looking at the man who was brutally beaten up by his men lying at his feet.

The mettalic smell of blood was filled in his dark dungeon. Blood was gushing out of his body. His nine out ten fingers were cut down by his men and was stabbed multiple times. But still they didn't let him die.
He was suffering from a pain that no one has ever imagined.

He was already become a lifeless body teid up in heavy iron chain.

He trembled in fear and gulp down under his dark and unmerciful gaze. "I-im s-s-sorry, p-please l-l-leave me." He shuttered due to fear.

And the exact moment his head was thrown backwards and was stabbed on his arm by one of the man who was standing over there.

He screamed and cried badly.

Karnish's lips twisted even more in deadly smirk.

Hiw can he not? Afterall their screams of pain are the music to his ears.

He was ruthless.

He was unmerciful.

He was deadliest.

"You should have think it before doing that." Karnish's dangerously deep voice resonated in dark dungeon.

"I hate people who even raise their voice infront of me and YOU FUCKING DARED TO CHEAT ME." Man flinched hard and shivered ran down to his body.

Not even his men could help but gulp hard at his dark aura.

"S-someone ha-s t-ta-targeted my f-family." Man sobbed hard remembering what he has done. One action of his and he was here begging for his life.

Dark chuckled echoed in dead silent dungeon from the dark corner of room. Man leaned forward allowing the light to fall on his face. It was Daiwik. His eyes were darkened and evil smile crept on his face.

"So you decided to double cross us." HIis dark tone made that man shivered and gulped hard.

"You know why your thumb is still left ?" Karnish asked pointed towards his fingerless hand.

"Because it has security access of his security data." Man sobbed hard and hard remembering his action.

"We know you don't know anything furthur but you are at the fault for helping those fuckers." Daiwik said with smirk.

"Don't worry you won't die easily. I'll let you enjoy your death. So have a painful death." Karnish got up from his chair not before shooting a man on his leg.

He screamed badly in agony of pain.

"Nice music." Karnish said while closing his eyes with deadly smile without any flicker of guilt on his face.

"Peel his skin off slowly and give him to our wild babies ALIVE." Karnish commanded his men pointing towards his wild animals who were already lurking their eyes on their prey.

"But not before taking his fingerprints." They nodded at his command.

Does he feel good? Yes

Does he regret? Nope. Absolutely not.

Without any hint of emotion and regret in their eyes they walked out of the dungeon to their parked Aston Martin and Range Rover.

They stood there, lit up the cigarette and puff between their lips.