~prolouge~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

THE brunette girl had fallen in love with a new white boy all over again as she had stated multiple times that she loves white boys. Scrolling on instagram she had found an edit of a boy who play Percy Jackson on the new series. Immediately she texted her friend about him asking if he knew him because Malachi was a celebrity, on the other hand Adrastea had only started acting a little bit, so maybe they knew each other.
Malachi knew how the girl was last week she was just obsessed with Vinnie Hacker. The brunette haired girl was going thru boy problems and she needed to rant so she DMed walker she did not expect any response of any sort. She stated that this boy was the one little did she know she might have predicted her future. But there would obviously be struggles will they put up with each other throughout those struggles?

Walker never really went through DMS as most of them were often hate or love he couldn't bare seeing the hate. But one day on a boring evening he went through his DMS he saw messages just spamming in 4+ all the way to 9+ brand new messages until they stopped, all from one girl adrastea☪️. So he clicked on it little did he know it would lead to something greater.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

a/n
smth simple! prologue now time for.. the START.

ig-kimberlyspeaks_
tt-
DONT BE A SILENT READER COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, EVERYTHING☺️💕💋

okkk bye thank you for reading🙂