FIVE

EEEEE; Chapter
Five

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

walker🦥❣️
🔄
adrastea😡💕

adrastea😡💕
HEY HEY HEYYY
im omwww so excited
My mommy was yelling at me to hurry up .
AND SHE WAS LIKE
"why did u pack so much"
LIKE GIRL🙄👋

walker🦥❣️
i'm so excited as well
leave ur mom alone🙄😡
Also ik ur going get tired so take a nap right now instead.
2 hour nap!

adrastea😡💕
YK ME
SO WELLL
OKIII
night😝

walker🦥❣️
uhhuh
uh huh
night 👋

today at 6:30pm

adrastea😡💕
IM HEREEEEE
OUTSIDE
IM GOING TO HONK
CAN I HONK!
nvm my mom didn't let me

walker🦥❣️
omw outside☺️

adrastea😡💕 loved, "omw outside☺️"

The girl was getting her luggage and her bag out of the trunk as she walked over to the car window kissing her moms check "Thank you mama"
"Be safe. If anything happens call me okay?" Adrastea nodded in response.
Walker opening the gate of his house and then walking to the car where he saw a brunette girl wearing sweatpants and a really big sweater. He walked over to the car to introduce himself to the mother once he reached the car he spoke up, "Hi I'm Walker Scobell, thank you for allowing your daughter to stay with us she will be in the best care. I promise."
"Hi im Adrastea's mom, and of course it's no problem at all nice to meet you! Have fun you two!" Walker smiled in response and then the gray car drove off. He looked over at the girl who had stopped holding the bags.
Her arms opened he smiled as soon as he leaned into the hug accepting each other's embrace. He slightly lifted her up and then they laughed, "I was so bored for those two hours but I know you were sleeping"
Adrastea nodded, "Indeed I was, it was so comfy."
"Let's go inside the house now?"The girl nodded as she was about to grab her luggage, "I'll take it" As Walker started to pull it along the sidewalk he groaned, "Damn your mom was not kidding"
She rolled her eyes, "You know what just give it to me." The girl tried to take it out of his hands, Adrastea chuckled.
Walker letting go of the luggage and just hugging the girl again, "Stop being so sassy"
"Fine whatever" she said as she gave into the hug and then pulling away from it. "We can pull it together" Adrastea's hand went over Walkers. "I'm scared what if your siblings or parents don't like me" She sighed
"Don't stress you're fine, they will love you" Adrastea nodded. "Also they aren't home right now just my younger brother." She nodded then again "Stop being so nervous you are making me nervous." The two laughed together.

"Hi I'm Adrastea. Nice to meet you!" She smiled as she waved awkwardly.
"Hi nice to meet you as well." He smiled then hugged Walker.
As Walker hugged him back he smiled and said "We have to go now buddy ."
"We should play fortnite later?" the younger boy offered, "Also can we get Chick-fil-A?"
Walker nodded, "I love Chick-fil-A" Adrastea spoke up.
"Oh my gosh me too!" He smiled
"We are going to be best friends." The boy smiled.

"So this is your room it's not much but my sister has a vanity in her room she said you can use whenever you want." She smiled and nodded "Do you want to play fortnite now? With my brother of course."
"Yes duh let's go. 1v1 me."
He laughed, "Be for real girl. Let's just play trios." Adrastea nodded smiling.