FIFTEEN

Leaving; Chapter
Fifteen

Time Skip Two Weeks!

Walker and Adrastea had been spending most of their days either together or with friends. Walker mostly packing. Today was Walkers last day. Adrastea had been dreading this day. Walker had been acting really sketchy. At 10 in the morning he made breakfast pancakes, eggs, sausage, and tater tots then he told me to get ready because we would be going out. He looked really nervous.

"Walker that was so good who knew you could be such a cook" she said right after she took the last bite of her food
He laughed "Thank you baby. I'm glad you liked it." He watched the girl get up and started to clean up a little. Adrastea kissed the boys cheek they haven't officially kissed yet. Only kissed on the cheek and forehead kisses that Walker would constantly give her.

"What should I wear Walker?"
"Whatever you are most comfortable in" He smiled at her
"Okay but is it fancy or comfy and cute."
"I feel like it's a mix."

The two ended up going to multiple places. Walkers driver taking the two everywhere.
First the mall where fans came up to the two. Walker insisted on buying her snacks and then also some clothes. In return Adrastea bought the two matching pjs.
Then they went to a bakery. It was a mix of a ice cream and cake store. Walker bought a cake saying it was for his sister and she didn't question it. Lastly they went to the movie theaters watching King Fu Panda 4.
It was a fun day Adrastea knew that he wanted that to happen because it was his last day he would be leaving overnight and Asrasteas mom would take her to the airport then back home.
The two had just gotten home. Adrastea got sent to the living room while Walker went to the kitchen to go get waters for the two.
"Adrastea COME!!" Walker yelled, "But with your eyes closed. Actually let me go get you wait" there was shuffling, "Hi" He smiled at her
"Hi Walker."
"Okay i'm going to cover your eyes now"
"You better not kidnap me flipper"
"Okay" he laughed.

The room had gone pitch black
"Okay we are here ready?" She nodded her head nervously. Walker took his hands off her eyes. She looked and in front of her was a heart shaped cake that said "Will you be my girlfriend?" with flowers and her favorite snacks. She turned around hugging him immediately, "Yes of course!" she laughed into his neck. "Thank you Walker, and I would love to be your girlfriend"

"What flavor is the cake?"
"Try it" he smiled "Actually let me cut you a piece" He went over to the cabinets grabbing a knife and cutting it for her. Placing it on a plate then cutting out a piece for himself.
"YOU ARE KIDDING. ICE CREAM CAKE?" Adrastea smiling "You know me so well." she looked at the boy smiling
"I know I do"
"Walker is it okay if I post this?" With cake in her mouth
Looking at her phone. "Yes"

@xo.adrastea

adrastea

———

———

tagged (walker

tagged (walker.scobell)
———
liked by walker.scobell and 173,739 others.
-
am i girlfriend now?😮😮
(NOT CLICKBAIT.)
-

@walker.scobell- are you?🤔🤔
@xo.adrastea- am i 😝😝😝

@malachibarton- awh ☺️

@giannal33_- how cute!🥲

user820- I KNEW IT

usrr290- don't u guys think it's kinda sad that adrastea is so open about her relationship but walker isn't🥲 or is it js me
user82079- tbh though
user730- finally sum1 said it

@walker.scobell- ur so gorgeous

..

WALKER and Adrastea were sleeping in the car. Walker ended up giving him his key so that if she ever wanted to go to their California house that she would be allowed. Walkers parents ended up saying they would miss her company as well. Adrastea woke up before the boy did. Thinking about everything. Walker soon later woke up to see the girl in thought.
"What are you thinking about Adri?" he wrapped his hands around her waste.
"I don't know. Just about everything. Mostly about us. I'm happy!" She smiled making the boy smile.
"That's good so am I" The two grinning so hard.

@walker.scobell POSTED ON HIS STORY

"Awh that's so cute Walker" She said as she got the notification of the story

"I'm sorry if you think I am hiding our relationship" Walker looked up
"Oh baby I know you aren't. They just say those stuff but I believe you more than ever"
"I love that you always communicate with me, even when I tried to kick you out." The two laughed.
"You are worth trying." She smiled
"You are going to make me blush" Walker said laughing then hiding his face.

"Walker you said my stuff was heavy. Like THIS IS HEAVY" the laugh between the two was always genuine.
"Well girl." he laughed

The two hugging with tears in there eyes
"I don't know why i'm crying, I'll see you again." the girl said laughing
"Stop crying you are going to make me cry."
"This feels like a K-Drama"
"Adrastea stop" The two started laughing and crying. Adrastea took off her favorite bracelet and put it on him. It had her name Adrastea with three tulips next to the name.
Then she took a claw clip out of her hair. It was pink. She put it on his backpack.
"You can give it to me when you come back." He smiled
"Okay i'll give you my necklace." It was a silver necklace that had a W on it.
"You give me mine once I see you again okay?" She nodded.
"Walker come on!" Leena said
The two hugging once more Walker smiled and leaning into kiss her. The kiss was sweet.
"Bye Walker."
"Bye Adrastea." hugging once more the boy turned around walking away Adrastea pulled her hands up to her face wiping her tears away. You think he will look back. She thought to herself. No he isn't that type of person. Indeed he was not. He walked forward never looking back.

a/n
my baby's🥹🥹🥹

they too cute

awh