NINETEEN

Wonder Who; Chapter
Nineteen

AS Adrastea walked down she saw a soaked Walker his hair dripping. "You really came walking?" She walked up closer to the boy.
Walker looking up his eyes watery, "Yeah it's really cold"
Adrastea rolled her eyes, "Well no duh" she laughed.

"So the girl you saw is my possible future costar, this was my first time meeting her and she was really like flirty, and I brushed it off and rejected her completely. I told her obviously I had a girlfriend and she just kept saying things like just flirty but it's like whatever, because obviously I have to respect her. I sat far away from her" he paused looking at the girl wanting to say more but nothing coming out of his mouth.
"I don't know Walker I trust you I think. But I am not going to be comfortable with that and her being your costar is not going to help. Maybe we should break up or just take a break you know? We could use it people say we are happy when we honestly aren't. I feel like hopeless because we don't see each other barely text call like once a month and it's a really short call. Also don't say stuff will change I know it won't, this just isn't the right time for us Walker." She looked up at the boy who was still taking everything in.
"I love you Adrastea" the boy said with hope in his eyes
"Don't do that, don't try to force me to stay by saying you love me" she said sternly
"I won't take the part." he said trying to give her a reason to stay
"Yes you will, you have too" the twos eyes tearing up, "You are my person it's just the wrong time for us. I love you too."

After a while Walker accepted it also, agreeing with the girl it wasn't there time. Right person, wrong time.
The two got up giving each other a long hug, "It's for the best right now Walker." the girl said sniffling.
Walker buried his head in the girls shoulder, "I don't want to leave you"
"I know baby, I know" she paused knowing that would be the last time she would be calling the boy her baby for a while. "It's just a break, we are going to be okay" she smiled as the two released each other. Walker was the first to walk away. Then Adrastea.

a/n

oops
anywho
we have like two more chaps in this act
then

third act😝😝